Whatever your life goals, Adobe cares about your future and wants to help you thrive in everything you do. Along with physical and emotional health, financial security is important to your overall wellbeing—and the Financial Wellness platform can help set you on the path to success.
Improving your financial stability can help you minimize stress and achieve your long-term goals, like paying off debt, buying a home or preparing for retirement. It can also protect you. Securing favorable credit ratings and reducing your risk of unexpected legal or health care expenses can go a long way toward safeguarding your future.
Get started today!
Here’s how to get started with the Financial Wellness platform:
- Go to the Financial Wellness website, or—even better—download the mobile app from iTunes or Google Play so it’s with you all the time. Search "financial wellness" in the app store.
- Activate your account for free with your Adobe email. You can then change your account email anytime.
- Use the app to track your spending and manage your budget.
- Explore all the resources that help you build a better future: financial coaching, student loan refinancing, credit score monitoring, easy saving and investing, and more.
Financial wellbeing at your fingertips
The Financial Wellness platform brings together many of Adobe’s financial wellbeing programs. You’ll find education and other resources to help you access and get the most from your benefits, including:
- The Adobe 401(k) plan through Vanguard
- The 529 College Savings Plan through Vanguard
- Financial coaching from My Secure Advantage
- Identity theft protection from My Secure Advantage
- Budgeting support and expense tracking from Plaid
- Student loan refinancing with CommonBond
- Personal loans through Avant
- Long-term care insurance from Transamerica
- Pet insurance from Nationwide
- Side-by-side shopping for home, auto, motorcycle, boat and RV insurance from multiple providers