Better care doesn't have to be expensive. We offer several resources to help you take control of finding the right care for yourself and your family.
As an Aetna member, the Aetna Health Concierge and Aetna Health Advantage Nurses are available to help you make the most of your plan! Call 800-884-9565 or login to Aetna Navigator (Okta SSO) to get started.
With Aetna Navigator, access a personalized, secure account to help you manage your health benefits. You can:
- Find Care: Search for doctors, specialist and facilities by name or by category. Network providers will save you money and they file claims and get advance approvals if necessary, so you don’t have to.
- Manage prescriptions: Check drug coverage and costs, sign up for Rx Home Delivery, use Aetna Specialty Pharmacy if you take specialty medications.
- Manage your health: Join a free, health management program.
- Access health care records and support: View your Health Dashboard; complete a health assessment; see your personal health record; enroll in online health coaching; and health decision support from Emmi.
- Learn about coverage for personal travel outside of the country: While there is no international network available, there is coverage. Covered services incurred out of the U.S. are eligible for reimbursement under the out-of-network portion of your benefits. If you have expenses, you’ll need to submit a completed claim form and include the itemized bill and receipt for the services to obtain reimbursement.
Review the 2018 Rewards Guide [PDF] for an at-a-glance look at what’s covered and contact Aetna if you have any questions.
Castlight (for Aetna members)
Castlight (SSO) is an innovative online health care tool that helps you and your family shop for health care like you would for other purchases. It's available to Aetna members at no cost to you. Search by a number of factors, like price, quality, distance—even user reviews!
With Castlight, you can:
- Find in-network doctors and medical services in your area based on price range and patients’ reviews.
- See personalized cost estimates before you go to the doctor that take into account your health plan and whether you've met your deductible.
- Review step-by-step explanations of past medical spending so you know how much you paid and why.
- Receive recommendations about ways to save money and find high-quality care.
- Get estimates on medicines, options and ways to save.
Teladoc (for Aetna members)
Save time, money and hassle with virtual visits through Teladoc. If you’re an Aetna member, you can chat with a licensed doctor or therapist from anywhere. Or have a prescription sent to your local pharmacy when needed. Appointments can be done by web, phone or via the Teladoc mobile app. No long wait times. No waiting rooms full of sick people.
Before you run out to the ER, urgent care or your dermatologist’s or therapist’s office, consider if a Teladoc visit [PDF] makes more sense. Teladoc may be a better choice if you:
- Have a minor health issue, such as the flu, allergies, a sinus infection, rash, sore throat, etc.
- Need treatment of ongoing or complex skin issues, such as psoriasis, eczema, acne, etc.
- Need support for anxiety, eating disorders, depression or family issues.
You can also request an expert opinion from Best Doctors through the Teladoc portal.
Get started by calling 855-TEL-ADOC (855-835-2362) or visiting Teladoc.com/Aetna.
CVS MinuteClinic (for Aetna members)
MinuteClinics are walk-in medical clinics staffed by nurse practitioners and physician assistants who specialize in family health care, and are a great alternative when you need quick care for minor illnesses for either your or your family. Just show your Aetna medical ID card when you check in.
Walk-in clinics provide:
- Care for minor injuries and illnesses like cold symptoms, pink eye, urinary tract or bladder infections or a sore throat and much more
- Common vaccinations for flu, pneumonia, pertussis and hepatitis, among others
- Wellness services
- Travel health
Go to www.minuteclinic.com to learn more about the available services and find a clinic near you.
One Medical (for Aetna members)
One Medical has reinvented the doctor’s office—making it convenient, comfortable, and stress-free with nearly 40 offices nationwide and 24/7 virtual care. Their team of experienced healthcare providers offer full-spectrum primary care—from allergies and dermatological issues to physical exams and stress management. Here are a few of the things you can do with One Medical:
- Make same/next-day appointments
- In-network with Aetna
- Convenient and easy access to preventative and basic care
- Email your doctor between visits
- Get care 24/7 by phone or via the One Medical mobile app—at no cost
Employees, spouses and domestic partners who live in San Francisco, San Jose, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Phoenix, New York and Washington, D.C. are eligible for this membership benefit. View Adobe-specific registration details [PDF].
If you have a health concern, let Best Doctors help you locate an in-network expert doctor near you or get a second opinion from a medical expert in their global database—which includes more than 53,000 medical experts in more than 450 specialties. Adobe provides this to benefits-eligible employees—at no cost to you. Contact Best Doctors at 866-904-0910 or visit members.bestdoctors.com.
Kaiser care and coverage can help you thrive! As a member, manage your care and learn how to get the most out of your plan at kp.org/adobe or call 800-464-4000 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week, closed holidays).
- A healthy partnership: Your doctor is the biggest advocate for your health. Choose your own doctor, who coordinates your care as needed, and you can change doctors anytime. Explore your options at kp.org/adobe > View your plan.
- Care the way you want it: Manage your care online, by phone, at Kaiser facilities, and more. You can access many services under one roof at most locations, and get health advice 24/7.
- Great care, great results: From preventive screenings to care for serious conditions, Kaiser has got you covered! Contact Kaiser anytime you need to access care.
- Healthy resources: Access convenient tools to help you stay well -from health classes at Kaiser facilities to one-on-one support from a wellness coach. Visit kp.org/adobe > Get Started Living Healthy.
- Care while traveling: Before you head off on that vacation, understand what services are covered so you’re prepared for what might come up when you’re away. Go to kp.org/travel or call the Away from Home Travel Line at 951-268-3900 for assistance.
Review the 2018 Rewards Guide [PDF] for an at-a-glance look at what’s covered and contact Kaiser if you have any questions.