Welcome to Adobe benefits! If you're a new hire or had a change in employment status, we're happy to introduce you to all that your Adobe rewards have to offer. This site provides an easy-to-understand breakdown of the benefits that are available to you and the actions needed to access them.
What to do in the first few weeks
You must make your Health & Wellness plan choices within 15 days of your hire date/change in employment status date. To do this, visit the Adobe Benefits Enrollment Site.
Don't delay—if you miss this window, you'll automatically be enrolled in employee-only default coverage. The choices you make (whether actively or by default) will remain in effect until the next Open Enrollment period or until you experience a life event like getting married or having/adopting a child.
If you have medical coverage elsewhere, you can opt out of Adobe medical coverage. We will contribute $25 per paycheck to your taxable earnings when you waive coverage on the Adobe Benefits Enrollment Site and provide proof of other coverage.
As you make your selections, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Benefits are available for employees who work 24 hours per week or more. You can find a detailed eligibility chart here [PDF].
- You may elect coverage for eligible dependents including: your spouse or domestic partner (same or opposite sex), your children (or spouse/domestic partner's children) up to age 26 and any age if disabled and dependent on you for support.
- Eligibility for some benefits, like the 401(k) and ESPP may vary.
- If your spouse/domestic partner also is an Adobe employee, there are special enrollment rules. These rules are explained in the 2019 Rewards Guide [PDF].
- Adobe has tools to help you evaluate your benefits options. Visit Choosing the right plans if you need assistance.
- When evaluating the medical option that is right for you, it's important to also consider the plan cost (your per-pay-period contribution). For more detailed cost comparison information, visit Choosing a medical plan.
What to do in the next few months or years
Your life is always changing, and your benefits will change along with it. After your first enrollment as a newly eligible employee, your benefits will be in effect until the following Open Enrollment period—unless you have a life event.
Life events include:
Here's what you need to know when you experience a life event:
- You have 31 days from the date of a life event to submit a change in your election. The day of the event is day one.
- If you don't change your election within 31 days, you won't be able to do so until the next Open Enrollment period, unless you experience a subsequent life event and submit your changes on time.
- You may change your 401(k) Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan and 529 College Savings Plan elections at any time during the year, regardless of whether you experience a life event.
- You may change your beneficiary designations for the 401(k) Plan, Life Insurance and/or AD&D insurance at any time, although certain restrictions apply.
How to make changes:
- To make any changes related to your 401(k) Plan, go to www.vanguard.com or call 800-523-1188.
- To make changes to your ESPP elections, visit www.etrade.com/enroll.
- Make changes to your medical, dental and/or vision benefits via the Adobe Benefits Enrollment Site. Contact Employee Experience at 408-536-4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions.