During the current coronavirus outbreak, Adobe benefits are here to support you and your family.
If you need medical care
Notify the GSOC
If you or anyone in your household has been exposed to COVID-19, or if you are showing signs of illness consistent with COVID-19 symptoms, please report your circumstances to the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) at +1-408-536-4444 or email@example.com. Also inform your manager if you are unable to work. You do not need to share any detailed health information with your manager or others aside from the GSOC.
Call before going for care
Call your healthcare provider prior to going to a facility or making an appointment. Calling ahead will help you get the most appropriate care and take precautions to protect others.
Dial a doctor
If you want to consult a doctor virtually for symptoms or illnesses unrelated to COVID-19 for yourself or a family member, MediAssist has a teleconsultation facility that is chargeable to you through the Medibuddy portal. Charges will depend on the specialty selected: https://adobe.medibuddy.in/IndexAdobe.aspx >> Doctor Consultation – FAQ.
Get medical treatment
Hospitalization claims for COVID-19 will be treated like any other hospitalization claim. For a COVID-19 test, the normal policy conditions will apply. No claim for the sole purpose of diagnostic tests, in the absence of an active line of treatment, will be admissible.
Get additional information
- Contact the authorized government and private testing labs in your city. Do not go directly to a testing facility, as you will only be attended to at an available doctor’s discretion based on your health condition, and only if all or most COVID-19 symptoms are evident.
- Review the COVID-19 state-wide helpline numbers.
- Read the Process Guidelines and FAQs for COVID-19 [PDF].
- Refer to the List of COVID-19 Hospitals and Test Centres.
If you’re feeling stressed
It’s understandable to experience concern and anxiety around a public health crisis. These resources can help.
Connect with the EAP
If you want to talk to someone about your concerns, feelings or apprehensions, contact EAP counsellors for further support. The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is here for you and your family members. They are available through telephonic, online and video modes of counselling. Learn more on the 1to1help website or call 1-800-270-1790 toll-free.
Try Headspace meditation
Dedicating a few minutes a day to meditation can help you be more resilient to life’s stressors. Visit the Headspace meditation app for guided meditations and exercises to help you manage stress, anxiety and uncertainty.
Do some research
Sometimes a little information can go a long way toward easing your mind. The EAP has several resources that may help.
- To find support through this difficult time, review these tips for maintaining emotional well-being during lockdown.
- Having an ergonomically correct work zone at home can help to prevent stress. Book an appointment for a virtual assessment with an ergonomist.
- Check out these webinars:
- Coping with anxiety and panic
- Strategies for balancing work and home
- Coping with uncertainty about the coronavirus
- Navigating your work-from-home transition due to the coronavirus
- What now? I’m not sure: changes and uncertainties
- Strengthening your relationships
- Mental Health in the times of COVID-19
- Guiding children and teens in the times of COVID-19
If you’re anxious about finances
In order to tackle the economic distress caused by the coronavirus pandemic lockdown, the Government of India has eased the provisions of the Provident Fund Scheme to unlock additional funding to the fund subscribers to manage added financial liabilities. You can now withdraw up to 75% of your fund balance, or three months of basic salary or a specific amount, whichever is lower.
The request can be made until 30 June 2020. Complete Form 31 [PDF] and forward the request to Vinay Raturi with the subject line “Pandemic (COVID-19) Non-Refundable PF Advance.” If you have questions, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your employee code/PF number.
If you’ll need time off
COVID-19 time off benefit
Effective May 7, 2020, through the end of the calendar year, Adobe is offering a new paid time off benefit for employees who can’t work due to COVID-19. This new benefit supplements Adobe’s existing time off benefits. All global regular employees, interns and Adobe-paid temporary employees are eligible. To learn more, review the COVID-19 Time Off Policy.
Time off for reasons unrelated to COVID-19
If you need time off due to reasons unrelated to COVID-19, including vacation/holiday, please leverage your available time off benefits (sick time, paid time off, leave of absence or bereavement) and any government or statutory leave. To review your time off benefits, visit the Time Off page, or contact the ERC for assistance.