Learning Fund: education reimbursement
Learning Fund: professional development reimbursement (Japan Education Support Program)
If you’re interested in growing your technical or professional skills, Adobe’s Learning Fund will reimburse you up to JPY113,626 for 2019 for short-term learning opportunities and skill development such as conferences and workshops, professional and technical training courses, online learning and professional memberships.
How to apply
- Review the Professional Development Policy [PDF]
- Log in to Concur.
- Enter the cost center number: 7294509.
- Select the expense type: Professional Development Reimbursement.
- Submit the copy of the receipt.
Your allowance will be paid together with your next monthly salary.
Gaba English Lessons
As part of Adobe’s commitment to support Japan employees growth and development, the company will reimburse 50% of the cost for your English lessons.
To apply, it must be approved by your manager and deemed to be relevant to your role and responsibilities in the business.
*Employees can apply for Japan Education Support Program (20,000JPY per quarter) in addition to the English Language Support Program.
How to apply
- Select your course plan
- Fill in the Gaba Application Form [PDF] and obtain your manager approval
- Send the application form to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org
How to expense
- Log in to Concur
- Enter your cost center number
- Select expense type: Conferences, Training and Seminars
- Submit the copy of the receipt