Improving your financial stability can help you minimize stress and achieve your long-term goals, like paying off debt, buying a home or preparing for retirement. It can also protect you. Securing favorable credit ratings and reducing your risk of unexpected legal or health care expenses can go a long way toward safeguarding your future.
The new Financial Wellness platform brings together many of Adobe's financial wellbeing programs. You'll find education and other resources to help you access and get the most from your benefits, including:
- The Adobe 401(k) Plan and 529 College Savings Plan through Vanguard
- Financial coaching from My Secure Advantage
- Long-term care insurance from Transamerica
- Pet insurance from Nationwide
Plus, the Financial Wellness platform introduces new ways to make the most of your money, including tools to support you with:
- Budgeting and spending: Download the app to set up a budget, link to your bank accounts and track your purchases on the go, so you always know exactly where you stand on your monthly spending.
- Financing: Simplify your student loans, and see if you can get a better rate. Or take out a personal loan to pay off high-rate credit cards or meet an unexpected expense.
- Identity Protection Services and Credit Monitoring: Get 24/7 identity protection, alert notifications, identity theft insurance, fraud resolution and more. Includes access to your credit score, notifications of credit inquiries and credit-limit alerts.
- Home and auto insurance: Compare coverage from multiple providers side by side for discounted home, auto, motorcycle, boat and RV insurance.
To get started, go to the Financial Wellness website, or—even better—download the mobile app through the App Store or Google Play so it’s with you all the time. (Search "financial wellness" in the app store.) Then, activate your account for free with your Adobe email.