Before you head out for the holidays, be sure to complete this end-of-year benefits checklist so you’ll be ready to start fresh in 2019.
Now that Open Enrollment has ended, check your benefits confirmation statement online to make sure all the information is accurate. If you find any errors, report them to the Adobe Benefits Support Team by December 20.
A copy of your confirmation statement was also mailed to your home. You may share it with your covered family members so they are aware of the elections you made for 2019.
If you switched medical plans between Kaiser and Aetna during Open Enrollment, you should receive your new medical ID card(s) in the mail in late December. Begin using your new card January 1. If you don’t receive your new card(s) by the end of December, contact the Adobe Benefits Support Team.
If you’re already enrolled in an Aetna medical plan in 2018 and changing to another Aetna plan for 2019, you will not receive a new ID card. You can print a card for your Aetna plan by logging in to Aetna Navigator, or use the digital ID card in the Aetna app (just click the ID card icon).
Some other plans do not issue new cards every year and may not issue a separate card for each covered dependent. See the ID card page for details.
- If you’re new to having a Health Savings Account (HSA), you’ll receive a welcome packet from HealthEquity with instructions on how to access and manage your Health Savings Account. Here are some actions you should take over the next few weeks:
- By December 31: Activate your HSA debit card, and then log in to HealthEquity and create a username and password to access your account online.
- January 4: If you enrolled in the Aetna HealthSave plan, confirm that Adobe’s HSA contribution has been made by logging in to your HealthEquity account. Your account should show a deposit of $850 for individual coverage and $1,700 if you cover other family members.
- January 11: Check your contributions. If you elected to contribute to your HSA through paycheck contributions, look for your first deposit from the first paycheck of 2019. You may change your HSA payroll contributions at any time subject to payroll cutoffs [PDF]; log in to the Adobe Benefits Enrollment Site, then select Life Event > Change in HSA Contribution, and follow the steps.
Contact HealthEquity at 877-713-7680 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- If you have a 2018 Health Care or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), be sure to use the money in your account(s) by December 31, 2018. You have until May 31, 2019, to submit all 2018 incurred claims for reimbursement, and then any unused funds will be forfeited. Log in to Tri-Ad (SSO) to view your account, submit claims and view information about the various Adobe reimbursement programs that Tri-Ad administers. Contact Tri-Ad at 855-482-3623 with any questions.
- Submit 2018 claims for reimbursement programs. Be sure to meet the deadlines to obtain reimbursement for your eligible 2018 expenses.
- Learning Fund education reimbursement: Once your course is successfully completed, log in to your Tri-Ad account (SSO), and follow the reimbursement instructions [PDF]. Any 2018 course expenses submitted after December 7, 2018, will be reimbursable from your 2019 allowance.
- Learning Fund professional development reimbursement: Log in to your Tri-Ad account (SSO), and follow the reimbursement instructions [PDF]. You may file paid expenses from 2018 until May 31, 2019. Any 2018 expenses filed after May 31, 2019, will be applied to the 2019 calendar year benefit.
- Wellness reimbursement: Log in to your Tri-Ad account (SSO) to file your 2018 expense claim by May 31, 2019. Any 2018 expenses claimed after May 31, 2019, will be applied to the 2019 calendar year benefit.
- Ensure your address on file with Adobe is accurate for the Commuter Program. Beginning January 1, address changes in Workday will be linked to Commuter Check Direct. Be sure to make any address changes by January 7 to be reflected in February's Commuter Check orders.
- Make improving your financial stability one of your New Year’s resolutions. Adobe’s new Financial Wellness platform can help you figure out which areas to focus on. Learn more.
During the holidays, Adobe closes offices around the globe to encourage everyone to take a break, recharge and enjoy the season. U.S. offices will be closed December 24, 2018, through January 1, 2019.