Interning at Adobe
Adobe is a place for exceptional people—and exceptional experiences. Our University Talent Intern Program is designed to give you practical job experience to help develop your career.
Interns are eligible for the following benefits:
- Holiday pay—pay for certain holidays
- Vacation—enjoy 30 vacation days each year
- Meal allowance—receive up to BRL 594 per month for meals
- Employee assistance program (EAP)—up to 10 free counseling sessions per life issue each year
- Headspace—guided meditation app for you and a family member
- LifeDojo—wellbeing app to help change behaviors for you and a family member
- Wellness reimbursement—reimbursement program for gym membership and fitness classes and much more
Intern benefits are subject to change from time to time.