Interning at Adobe
Adobe is a place for exceptional people—and exceptional experiences. Our University Talent Intern Program is designed to give you practical job experience to help develop your career.
Interns are eligible for the following benefits:
- Holiday pay—pay for certain holidays
- Time off—accrue paid time off per vacation policy
- Employee assistance program (EAP)—up to 10 free counselling sessions per life issue each year
- Headspace—guided meditation app for you and a family member
- LifeDojo—wellbeing app to help change behaviors for you and a family member
- Employee purchase program—discounts on Adobe products
- Fitness benefits—access to onsite gyms and Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Matching grants program—volunteer service and charitable donations
- Commuter benefits—get up to C$150 to help with your commute
- Onsite meetings and events
Intern benefits are subject to change from time to time.