New to Adobe?
Welcome to the team!
Adobe is a place where exceptional people work. We’re proud to offer you and your family a variety of benefits—it’s a key aspect of what makes our company a great place to work. To take full advantage of your benefits, sign up for your Health & Welfare benefits coverage (medical, dental, vision, FSA, life and AD&D insurance) within your first 15 days and explore our many other benefits options, like our 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), within your first three months.
If you start at Adobe in November or December, you must enroll first for 2020 benefits, and then return to the Adobe benefits enrollment site to enroll for 2021 benefits.
Your first 15 days
We understand that for you and your family, benefits coverage is very important. Your benefits are effective on your hire date, but you must enroll in or opt out of Adobe benefits coverage within 15 days of your hire date. If you do not complete your enrollment within the required time period, you will automatically be enrolled in default employee-only coverage.
Regarding health insurance, if you have medical coverage elsewhere, you can opt out of Adobe medical coverage and we’ll contribute $25 per pay period ($650 in a full year, taxable) when you provide proof of other coverage. If you don’t enroll in or opt out of health coverage within your first 15 days, you’ll automatically be enrolled in Aetna HealthSave Basic medical, VSP Vision Basic and Delta Dental for yourself only.
Follow these steps to enroll:
Review your options for these benefits and enroll or opt out on the Adobe Benefits Enrollment website:
- ALEX, your virtual benefits counselor, can help walk you through Adobe's medical plans so you can determine which is the right one for you and your family. You can also check out some tips on how to choose the right plan for you and your family.
- Review the 401(k) Retirement Plan enrollment options.
- Enrollment timeframes for the Employee Stock Purchase Plan are each June and December. Enrollment for the Deferred Compensation is each November, as well as within 30 days of your hire date. Review both plans to see if they are right for you.
Your first three months
Once you’re settled into your new role, take time to explore these other valuable benefits:
- Save on everyday purchases with our corporate discounts.
- Enjoy perks like commuter benefits and personal and family support services.
- Use the resources Adobe provides you to find the right care for yourself and your family when you need to see a doctor or have a health concern.
- Get all of the protection you need with Long-Term Care Insurance, Pet Insurance and Auto & Home Insurance.
- Use our wellness resources to get fit and stay healthy.