Interning at Adobe
Welcome to the team!
Adobe is a place for exceptional people—and exceptional experiences. Our University Talent Intern Program is designed to provide you with practical job-learning experience to help you develop your career.
The University Talent’s intern survival kit—which covers everything from the Adobe Intern Slack workspace to how to fill out a timecard—is another available resource to help you be successful.
Interns are eligible for the following benefits:
- Holiday pay [PDF]: Enjoy pay for certain holidays
- Time away [PDF]: Up to 10 paid days of sick time
- Employee assistance program (EAP): Call the 24/7 Spring Health crisis helpline to connect with a licensed mental health professional, and access helpful work-life resources.
- Voluntary disability insurance (VDI): Available if you are a California intern
- Medical benefits: Adobe offers a medical plan option to Interns working 24+ hours per week after a 90-day waiting period. If eligible, you will receive an email on your 91st day of employment with instructions on how to enroll. At that time, you may enroll yourself and your eligible dependents in the Aetna HealthSave Basic [PDF] medical plan (see cost) or you may waive Adobe medical coverage and receive $25 per paycheck as additional regular earnings (a “waiver credit”). Message the Adobe Benefits Support Team or call 855-898-4218.
- 401(k) retirement plan: Company matching contributions
- Employee purchase program: Discount purchase program for Adobe products
- Fitness benefits: Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Sustainability & social impact: Volunteer service and charitable donations
- Workers’ compensation: Work-related injury/illness program
- Commuter benefits: Due to COVID-19, commuter benefits will be suspended for 2020 summer interns.
- Adobe meetings and events