Personal & family services
We understand that life doesn't stop when you leave work—caring for your family is your top priority, and we want to assist you in doing so. Learn more about the benefits to support you in balancing your life beyond the workplace.
The latest COVID-19 backup care information is on the COVID-19 page.Go there now
When your child care or adult care arrangements fall through, Adobe offers a backup care program through Bright Horizons to provide temporary care for your loved ones so you can be at work. The program offers up to 100 hours of care (with a copayment) for a variety of family needs, like:
- Backup child care: Center-based and in-home care for your child(ren) is available through a high-quality network of Bright Horizons centers and network providers. When your child is mildly ill, in-home care is also available.
- Backup adult/elder care: When Mom gets injured, Dad’s recovering from surgery or the regular caregiver calls in sick, Bright Horizons will arrange high-quality backup care for them.
- Self-care: In-home care is also available if you need any of the assistance listed in the “backup adult/elder care” description above.
Visit Bright Horizons (Username: ASI, Password: Benefits4You). Questions? Call 877-242-2737.
Once you’re registered, download the Back-Up Care app. You’ll be able to quickly submit new backup care requests and find nearby child care centers—all from your mobile device. You can turn on the “Only Show Instant Booking” filter on the Care Options page to reserve care immediately.
Additional family support
Visit Bright Horizons and look for “Additional Family Supports” to access the following programs. You may also call 877-242-2737.
- Babysitters, nannies, housekeepers and pet care: Enjoy free access to Sittercity’s comprehensive database of sitters, nannies and housekeepers—the largest database of its kind. Find the help you need by searching listings or posting a job yourself. In addition, Sittercity lets you search at your convenience for dog walkers, groomers, trainers and more when you use this online service.
- Center-based child care: Find Bright Horizons child care centers nationwide with preferred enrollment access. Or take advantage of exclusive tuition discounts (up to 10%) at a network of participating high-quality centers across the country.
- Elder care resources: Find care for your loved ones by accessing free elder care planning resources. You don’t even have to pay a membership fee.
- Tutoring and test prep: Get discounted tutoring resources for SATs/ACTs, standardized tests and Common Core subjects, and get general help for your student.
Special needs support
With Bright Horizons Special Needs, you have free access to resources to better understand and support your child, including:
- A secure, interactive online platform
- Live and recorded webinars presented by industry experts
To register, just follow these three simple steps:
- Visit Bright Horizons. Scroll down to Access Special Needs Support and select Use It. Complete the form to create your personal username and password.
- Add information for your child(ren).
- Click the link in the email you receive to verify your address, so you can access all the tools and resources in the platform.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
If you or someone in your family needs help balancing the demands of work, life and personal issues, contact the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). The confidential, round-the-clock service is available at no cost to you through Aetna. It's available for Kaiser members, too. The EAP also provides free Care Kits [PDF] for life events such as having a baby.
If you’re an Aetna member who is a new mom, pregnant or just thinking about it, you have access to great resources to help with everything from planning for pregnancy to taking care of baby to navigating your benefits.
Log in to Aetna website (Okta SSO) and select “Maternity Support Center” under “Stay Healthy” for step-by-step support, like planning checklists for every stage, post-pregnancy information, breastfeeding resources, baby-care tips, benefits coverage details and more.
If you’re a Kaiser member, you’ll find helpful information, articles, videos, checklists, and resources to guide you through every stage of your pregnancy on Kaiser’s Expecting? webpage. To find your local maternity programs and providers go to my.kp.org/adobe or my.kp.org/adobewa and sign-on to your member account or call Kaiser Member Services.
Adopting a child is an exciting and happy time. The adoption assistance program through Tri-Ad gives you a $25,000 reimbursement for eligible adoption expenses. You may be reimbursed for two separate adoptions for a lifetime maximum of $50,000. Eligible expenses include:
- Adoption fees
- Court costs and attorney's fees
- Travel expenses
The benefit is available as soon as the adoption is final. Be sure to submit your claim for reimbursement no later than May 31 of the following year.
View the adoption assistance program overview [PDF], FAQs [PDF] and deadlines for claims submission and reimbursement. [PDF]
We recognize that families are formed in many ways, and Adobe's surrogacy assistance is designed to support you on your journey. Adobe will reimburse you for nonmedical expenses associated with surrogacy, up to $25,000 per event, with a lifetime maximum of two events.
Regular employees scheduled to work at least 24 hours per week are eligible for this benefit as soon as the surrogacy is final. Be sure to submit your reimbursement claim to Tri-Ad no later than May 31 of the following year.
Breast milk transportation
Milk Stork is a breast milk delivery service for moms traveling on Adobe business. The service provides no-fuss, refrigerated, express shipping or easy toting of breast milk home to your baby.
Here’s how Milk Stork works:
- Pump according to your regular nursing schedule and refrigerate your milk.
- Activate the cooling unit in your Milk Stork cooler. Then, pack your refrigerated breast milk.
- Schedule a FedEx pickup on your own, or ask your hotel for help. Your breast milk will be overnighted home. Or carry your cooler of milk home with you in the Milk Stork tote.
To learn more or schedule service, visit Milk Stork or call 888-207-6909.
Survivor Outreach Services
Survivor Outreach Services provides individual support for employees and their families following the death of a family member. Services include funeral planning, help with claim forms for life and accident benefits, notifying credit reporting agencies, notifying the Social Security Administration, providing template letters and other resources. Contact the Employee Experience team email@example.com for a referral to Survivor Outreach Services or for more information.