Getting to and from work can be convenient, inexpensive and sustainable.
- Commuter Dollars/Pretax Salary: Adobe provides commuter dollars, so the first $150 of your Commuter Check expenses per month are paid by Adobe. In addition to public transit, vanpool or biking, the program includes an option to contribute your own pretax dollars for parking, up to $270/month.
Order passes, vouchers or commuter debit cards from Commuter Check Direct, using 1100 when prompted for a company ID.
- The commuter dollars provided by Adobe are free of any payroll implications and are not linked to your paycheck. The money is provided for you to use as needed.
- The Adobe commuter dollars count toward the IRS monthly pretax commuter benefits cap of $270 for transit. Only orders that exceed Adobe’s $150 subsidy will be deducted pretax from your paycheck, up to the $270 monthly cap. Amounts exceeding the $270 monthly cap will require payment via personal credit card.
- For example, for a monthly order of $300, the first $150 will be subsidized by Adobe, $110 will be deducted pretax from payroll, and $40 will be paid via credit card.
- Emergency Ride Home: Your alternative commute will never leave you stranded at the office: Adobe will reimburse you for an emergency ride home [PDF].
- Bike Amenities: Adobe provides amenities to help bicycle commuters; see details on your Inside Adobe office services page.
- Carpool/Vanpool: Adobe encourages employees interested in carpooling to use the Scoop mobile app.
- Parking: EV charging, preferential spaces, typical availability and other relevant policies are listed on your Inside Adobe office services page.