LifeDojo is a wellbeing app that allows you to design your own behaviour-change programme with the support of a personal health coach and interesting articles and videos at your fingertips. Choose from a variety of habits relating to fitness, healthy eating, reducing stress or building resilience.
How does LifeDojo work?
Central to the LifeDojo experience is an engaging app that you can use on your mobile phone or tablet. It’s also available through your laptop or desktop web browser.
You select one habit you want to focus on for a period of 12 weeks—which is about how long it takes to make a new habit stick—and then receive ongoing, personalised support and advice to help you take small steps, stay motivated, and create sustainable change. No matter what habit you choose, LifeDojo is an easy first step in a journey in self-improvement.
Moreover, you have the option to choose a live coach who helps guide you to success. All coaches have specialised training in helping employees discover new habits with backgrounds that include masters-level trained psychologists and social workers, registered dieticians, personal trainers and certified health coaches.
You select the coach you want to work with, and then either schedule a 15-minute session via phone or just chat with your coach through the app. You can also take advantage of group support by joining optional forums with other Adobe employees who are focused on the same habit.
Get started with LifeDojo
From your mobile device:
- Download the LifeDojo app: Search for LifeDojo on the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the app, tap Next to scroll through the introduction, and tap Log In when finished.
- Enter your adobe.com email address, and tap Next to be taken to the Okta login screen.
- Enter your Adobe email and password, and tap Sign in.
- Follow the prompts to choose your 12-week programme, and get started!
From your computer:
1. Visit LifeDojo.
2. Enter your adobe.com email address, and click Next.
3. Click Log in with Okta.
4. Enter your Adobe email and password, and click Sign in.
5. Follow the prompts to choose your 12-week programme, and get started!
Choose your habit. Choose your goal. Make your change.
Eligibility: LifeDojo is available to all regular, benefits-eligible employees and interns in India.
If you have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.