Planning for Retirement
Adobe believes in enabling and supporting it’s employees during all the critical milestones in the employee lifecycle. This section provides all the relevant information and resources needed for planning a smooth transition in the retirement phase.
On this page, you will learn about Adobe’s retirement policy.
This policy applies to all regular full-time and part-time employees of Adobe India attaining the retirement age of 60 years.*
*The actual date of relieving from the services of the Company due to retirement shall be on the closing hours of the Company’s last working day of that calendar month in which the retiring employee’s 60th birthday falls (as defined by proof of age/birth document submitted at the time of joining).
Phase 1: Notice of retirement to the business
- ERC to initiate the process by notifying the retiring employees’ manager/BU Leader/HRBP 1 year in advance from the date of impending retirement.
- Manager to drive the transition plan at least 6 months in advance of the retirement date in partnership with BU Leader while keeping the HRBP informed.
- In case of any change in the retirement date due to business-critical reasons, the Business should inform ERC within 3 months from the date of notification sent to the Business.
Phase 2 - Notice of retirement to the employee
- ERC to notify the retiring employee 6 months in advance from the date of impending retirement marking the manager and HRBP.
Phase 3 - Initiation of exit formalities
- ERC to contact the manager 3 months in advance of the retirement date for exit related formalities.
- ERC to conduct a 1:1 meeting with the retiring employee 3 months in advance of the retirement date to explain the exit formalities and other processes.
Phase 4 - Retirement closure
- ERC to connect with the retiring employee on the retirement date for final closure and handing over the exit letter.
- Final settlement and retirement benefits will be payable as per applicability within 30 days or as per prevalent legislation and guidelines at the time of retirement.
For any additional questions, we encourage you to contact the Employee Resource Centre by dialing 800-208-9444 or 6-HELP (64357) internally and follow the prompts for ERC, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a case via Support Centre.