Professional development reimbursement
You may be reimbursed up to ₹75,067 per calendar year for short-term learning opportunities (e.g., conferences, webinars and online courses) to support your growth and development.
All regular Adobe employees who are in good performance standing are eligible for this benefit. Regular employees include part-time employees who work the minimum hours required to be eligible for benefits. Interns and Adobe-paid temporary employees are not eligible, except where legally required. You must be employed with Adobe when the course begins and ends to receive reimbursement.
Adobe’s Learning Fund covers up to ₹75,067 for 2022 for short-term learning opportunities (such as conferences, workshops, webinars, online learning, business-related books, language courses, re-certification fees and professional memberships) directly related to your career growth at Adobe. Prior to signing up for a development programme, discuss the opportunity with your manager to ensure it is aligned with the business and your career goals.
The benefit only covers the cost of the learning opportunity; it does not cover travel, meal expenses, software, equipment or subscriptions to publications.
How to claim your reimbursement
Once you have verbal approval from your manager, you may pay for your development opportunity. To be reimbursed, log in to My Adobe Benefits and follow these instructions:
- Select Reimbursements
- Select Make a Claim and benefit period (year)
- Select Professional Development for the type of claim
- Upload and attach scanned invoice and receipts
- Invoice of costs as well as receipts are required for reimbursement
- Acknowledge that you’ve read the policy and had a conversation with your manager
- Complete the required fields and select Submit
Once your claim is submitted it will be automatically sent to your manager for approval.
Managers: You will receive a notification from My Adobe Benefits that your employee has submitted a claim. Please log on and review the claim including coursework, costs and vendor/institution. Once you approve, the claim will be sent to the vendor for final approval and processing.
- If you are submitting a receipt from outside India, you’ll need to convert the amount to INR using information provided next to Receipt amount
- While you may be able to submit a claim for more than your available limit or balance, the approval and payout will be for the available balance at the time of the claim
- Claims can be modified / deleted until they are approved. Once approved, they can only be viewed, and no modifications are allowed
Reimbursements will be issued through Payroll after you submit all receipts, and your claim is approved. Claims submitted by the last Tuesday of the month and completely approved before the 5th of the subsequent month to be paid through payroll in the subsequent month, else to be paid in the following month’s pay cycle.
You must submit your reimbursement claims through My Adobe Benefits with all required documentation for development opportunities in the current year by 30 December. Any expenses submitted after 30 December will be reimbursable from the following year's allowance.