We provide programs to help you grow and make life easier.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
When work and life management issues arise, you don't have to go it alone. Adobe offers an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) from GuidanceResources®, which gives you and any family members living in your household access to a full range of online tools and free confidential resources on a variety of topics.
GuidanceResources’ services are delivered by highly qualified and credentialed local professionals, counselors, life coaches, attorneys and financial professionals. Additionally, their services are available in the local language in all locations where Adobe has offices across the globe. Services include:
- Online support – GuidanceResources Adobe's web ID: Adobe is an award-winning interactive web portal with unlimited access to online information, resources, tools and other features on subjects such as health and wellness, family and relationships, work and education, and local resources.
- Confidential emotional support – GuidanceResources provides free short-term counseling with local experts who can help with emotional concerns, including anxiety, depression, stress, grief, loss, life adjustments, relationship and partner conflicts. You can use up to six free sessions per life management issue each calendar year, either in person or over the phone.
- Legal – A local legal expert is available for a free 30-minute consultation per issue per year to discuss any personal legal issues, such as divorce, contracts, estate planning, wills and trusts.
- Financial – Local financial experts can assist with a wide range of issues. They offer a free 30-minute consultation per issue per year for retirement planning, taxes, relocation, mortgages, insurance, budgeting, debt, bankruptcy and more.
- Wellness tools – Wellness tools and coaching are available to help you make positive lifestyle changes in the areas of weight loss and tobacco cessation.
Why provide an EAP from GuidanceResources?
Adobe cares about our employees and their dependents. The EAP from GuidanceResources can be used free of charge when you or any family member(s) living in your household are facing emotional, financial, legal or work-life concerns.
Are the services confidential?
Yes, the EAP is strictly confidential. No information about your participation in the program is provided to your employer.
Are the services free?
There are no costs to you for the six confidential counseling sessions or coaching services, or for the 30-minute legal and financial calls.
Who is eligible?
All employees and any family members living in the employee’s household are eligible.
Why would I use these services?
There are many reasons to use these services. You may wish to contact the EAP if you:
- Are feeling overwhelmed by the demands of balancing work and family
- Are experiencing stress, anxiety or depression
- Are dealing with grief and loss
- Need assistance with child or elder care concerns
- Have legal or financial questions
- Have concerns about substance abuse for yourself or a dependent
What happens when I contact GuidanceResources?
You will speak to a credentialed professional who can assist with a wide range of behavioral, legal, financial and work-life concerns.
How do I get started?
Start by going to the GuidanceResources website to find the contact information for your location.
- Click on the Register tab, and enter Adobe’s web ID: Adobe.
- Select your country, and follow the prompts to create a username and password.
To find a local provider, click on the Find A Guidance Expert directory. You’ll be directed to a list of local counseling professionals who can listen to your concerns and guide you to the appropriate services.
You can enjoy meal vouchers to provide assistance with your lunch when you are at work. Adobe provides 18 vouchers of RON 12 per month and you will receive the money in the form of a debit card that you can use for any value, anytime.
Adobe provides a bonus for the birth of each child that is equal to the average Adobe monthly salary. If both parents work for Adobe, only one parent is entitled to receive the bonus.
Adobe provides a retirement bonus in the month you retire from Adobe (if you have reached the retirement age). The bonus amount is equal to at least 2 basic salaries equal to the salary received for the month before retirement.