We understand that life doesn’t stop when you leave work—caring for your family is your top priority, and we want to assist you in doing so. We also provide programs to help you grow—whether by going back to school or finding balance with our Employee Assistance Program. Learn more about the benefits to support you in balancing your life.
Get help paying for childcare—up to £55 a week—with our Childcare Vouchers. All working parents are eligible, as long as your children are age 15 or younger (age 16 or younger if they are registered as disabled).
You may only use Childcare Vouchers with providers registered and approved by SureStart and Ofsted. Most common forms of childcare like nurseries, child-minders, out of school clubs and holiday play-schemes would normally qualify. Some nannies are registered and approved, too.
Please ask your caregiver if they are registered or approved before you join the scheme, and check that they are happy to be paid in this way.
How to apply
- You may join at any time; however, your application must be received by the 5th of any month.
- Enroll via provider’s website, (account number 85002044) and generate the Agreement to Vary Terms and Conditions of Employment. Print out the agreement and sign it by hand. You will then need to attach it to an email to email@example.com.
- If your application is received after the 5th, you will be automatically added to the scheme the following month.
- You should intend to stay in the scheme for an initial period of 12 months and take the same amount for that 12-month period.
- View the Childcare Voucher Scheme [PDF] for more information.
When life management issues arise, you don't have to go it alone. Adobe offers the Employee Assistance Program (EAP), at no cost to you and available 24/7, 365 days a year. It provides you and your dependents access to confidential, short-term professional counseling services. You’re eligible for up to six free sessions per life issue each calendar year. You also have access to a full range of tools and resources on a variety of topics to assist you in balancing your work and personal needs. Some examples include:
- Improving relationships
- Couples support
- Managing stress
- Managing life changes
- Surviving the loss of a loved one
- Managing workplace pressure
- Referrals to local financial or legal resources
- Maintaining physical health
- Resources and tools for Managers
New baby? Log on to the EAP website and order your Adobe baby bodysuit. (Username: AdobeGlobal; Password: Adobe)
To learn more about the EAP, visit the EAP website (Username: AdobeGlobal; Password: Adobe) The website is accessible in several languages and provides information on how to access services in your local country.