With all the diverse benefit programs Adobe has to offer, you may be unsure of how to select benefits that will best suit you and your family. Here are a few tips to help you make informed decisions.
- Enlist professional help to get your financial house in order. Set financial goals and learn habits to help you reach them through financial wellness coaching services.
- Save for current and future health care expenses—and enjoy multiple tax advantages—through Adobe’s Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Save for the future by contributing to Adobe’s 401(k) plan—with help from Adobe in the form of matching contributions!
- Add to your potential savings by enrolling in the employee stock purchase plan.
- Choosing a medical plan is a financial consideration as well as a physical one. Make sure you make the appropriate comparisons for per-paycheck costs and out-of-pocket expenses before you make a selection.
- Depending on your medical plan election, you may want to consider contributing to a Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) to better manage your spending on a tax-advantaged basis.
- You also may want to purchase long-term care insurance to lower the costs of private or in-home nursing care later in life. You also save when you buy coverage at a younger age.
- Auto and home insurance helps you protect your home at discounted rates!
- Consider enrolling in our Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) to help you more easily plan and pay for child care expenses. Speaking of child care, we also offer a back-up child care resource to help you out when you need it in an emergency.
- Looking toward the future, think about opening a 529 education savings account to start saving now for your children’s higher education.
- Get assistance with estate planning, health care directives and unforeseen legal emergencies from high-quality attorneys at affordable costs. Consider enrolling in our group legal plan.
- Don’t forget about the furry and feathered members of your family! Pet insurance can help you keep your loving companions safe and healthy.
- Lastly, make sure you and your family can replace your income if you get sick, injured or die. Although it’s not a pleasant thing to think about, having adequate life insurance and AD&D coverage is a crucial part of your benefits package.