Explore options for your commute between your home and the San Francisco office.
Last-mile shuttles are available.
Bikes are allowed on BART. Be aware of the rules.
The San Francisco office has secure bike parking, showers and other amenities to support your bicycle commute.
Caltrain is free for all full-time Adobe employees. See the Caltrain Go Pass page for details.
Use the San Francisco station to get to and from the San Francisco offices. Last-mile shuttles are available.
Bikes are allowed on Caltrain. The San Francisco office has secure bike parking, showers and other amenities to support your bicycle commute.
Commuter dollars/pretax salary
Adobe provides commuter dollars, so the first $150 of your commuter check expenses per month are paid by Adobe. In addition to public transit, vanpool or biking, the program includes an option to use your commuter dollars for parking, including:
Order passes, vouchers or commuter debit cards from Commuter Check Direct, using 1100 when prompted for a company ID.
- Public transit parking: parking at public transit stations (e.g., BART, Caltrain, ACE Rail, etc.)
- Offsite parking: Public parking lots or street parking near Adobe’s San Francisco offices.
- The commuter dollars provided by Adobe are free of any payroll implications and are not linked to your paycheck. The money is provided for you to use as needed.
- The Adobe commuter dollars count toward the IRS monthly pretax commuter benefits cap of $270 for transit and $270 for parking. Only orders that exceed Adobe’s $150 subsidy will be deducted pretax from your paycheck, up to the respective $270 monthly cap. Amounts exceeding the $270 monthly caps will require payment via personal credit card.
- For example, for a monthly order of $300, the first $150 will be subsidized by Adobe, $110 will be deducted pretax from payroll, and $40 will be paid via credit card.
Caltrain Go Pass
Free, unlimited rides for all full-time Adobe employees with Caltrain Go Pass.
Details for taking you that last mile from regional transit hubs are on your Office page(s) on Inside Adobe.
Emergency Ride Home
Your alternative commute will never leave you stranded at the office: Adobe will reimburse you for an emergency ride home [PDF].
Adobe provides amenities to help bicycle commuters. See the Office page(s) on Inside Adobe for offerings in your location.
See the Office page(s) on Inside Adobe for offerings in your location, such as EV charging, preferential spaces, typical availability and other relevant policies.