Getting to and from work can be convenient, inexpensive and sustainable.
- Commuter dollars/pretax salary: Adobe’s Commute Alternatives Program helps employees find alternative transportation to and from work that is convenient, affordable, and sustainable.
The commute program provides all employees with $150/month subsidy for transit/vanpooling and transit parking, or a $20/month subsidy for biking.
Order passes, vouchers or commuter debit cards from Commuter Check Direct, using 1100 when prompted for a company ID.
- The commuter dollars provided by Adobe are free of any payroll implications and are not linked to your paycheck. The money is provided for you to use as needed.
- The Adobe commuter dollars count toward the IRS monthly pretax commuter benefits cap of $270 for transit. Only orders that exceed Adobe’s $150 subsidy will be deducted pretax from your paycheck, up to the $270 monthly cap. Amounts exceeding the $270 monthly cap will require payment via personal credit card.
- For example, for a monthly order of $300, the first $150 will be subsidized by Adobe, $110 will be deducted pretax from payroll, and $40 will be paid via credit card.
- Emergency Ride Home: Your alternative commute will never leave you stranded at the office: Adobe will reimburse you for an emergency ride home [PDF]
- Bike amenities: Adobe provides amenities to help bicycle commuters. See the Office page(s) on Inside Adobe for offerings in your location.
- Parking: See the Office page(s) on Inside Adobe for offerings in your location, such as EV charging, preferential spaces, typical availability and other relevant policies.
- Shuttle Services: Adobe Seattle offers shuttle services connecting transit to the Seattle office. For shuttle schedule and details, please visit the Seattle office page on Inside Adobe.
- ORCA pass: Seattle ORCA passes provides free and unlimited rides for all full-time Adobe employees. For details, please visit the Seattle office page on Inside Adobe.