The latest COVID-19 EAP information is on the COVID-19 page.Go there now
Sometimes we can all use extra support for everyday life. Adobe has partnered with Aetna to offer the Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which provides you and your dependents with confidential, short-term counseling services and additional work-life resources. You’re eligible to use up to 10 free sessions per issue each year—in person, by phone, through televideo or through Talkspace. Whether you just need a little extra support or you’re going through a more challenging time, the EAP’s full range of tools and resources can give you the boost you need to get back on track.
You can call one number (800-884-9565) to connect with a wellbeing partner who will guide you to the right support. It’s as easy as telling the wellbeing partner what you’re going through. They’ll act as a single point of contact, guiding you to the appropriate EAP benefits or, if you’re enrolled in one of our medical plans, to your medical behavioral plan benefits based on your needs and enrollment status.
All EAP services are available at no cost to you and all members of your household (including your children up to age 26, even if they don’t live at home). You don’t have to be enrolled in a medical plan to access EAP services.
Call 800-884-9565 to:
- Get in-the-moment support.
- Learn about and access work-life, legal, financial, identity theft and caregiver support services.
- Schedule up to 10 free face-to-face, over-the-phone or televideo counseling sessions per incident. Talk about relationship issues, stress, anxiety, grief and loss, anger, substance misuse and other issues.
- Learn more about Talkspace, live chat and other digital tools.
- Connect with your medical plan’s behavioral health services, including therapy through Teladoc and AbleTo for Aetna members.
Access these confidential services 24/7 by calling 800-884-9565, TTY: 711, or by visiting mylifevalues.com (username: AdobeEAP, password: Adobe).
With Talkspace, you can connect virtually with a counselor anytime, just about anywhere, using your smartphone.
You can use Talkspace as part of your 10 free EAP sessions per issue, per year. You can connect with a counselor through text messaging up to five days a week for up to 10 weeks.
Just follow these steps to connect with a Talkspace counselor:
- Visit Talkspace.
- Click the “Get Started” button, and set up your profile.
- Complete a short online questionnaire.
- Choose a counselor, and begin your session.
Once you’ve signed up online, you can download the app on your phone.
You can connect with a wellbeing partner by phone or through the live chat feature on mylifevalues.com. Live chat is available 8 am–8 pm ET Monday through Friday, and 8 am–5 pm ET on Saturdays.
Follow these steps to access live chat:
- Visit mylifevalues.com (username: AdobeEAP, password: Adobe).
- Click the “Live chat” button in the right column.
- During operating hours, you’ll see an “I’m online” image with a “Start chat” button. (Outside of operating hours, you’ll see an “I’m offline” image. Check back during operating hours to chat.)
- Click the button to open the chat window.
- Enter your name in the provided field and click Submit.
- You’ll be connected to a wellbeing partner and you can begin chatting.