Sometimes we can all use extra support for everyday life. Adobe has partnered with Spring Health to offer the employee assistance program (EAP), which provides you, your spouse and your dependents with easy access to confidential, short-term counseling services and additional work-life resources. You’re eligible to use up to 10 free sessions each calendar year—in person or through teleconference. Whether you just need a little extra support or you’re going through a more challenging time, the EAP’s full range of tools and resources can give you the boost you need to get back on track.
Visit adobe.springhealth.com to sign up and activate your benefits. After a brief assessment, you’ll be assigned a personal Care Navigator who will act as a single point of contact, guiding you to the appropriate EAP benefits or, if you’re enrolled in one of our medical plans, to your medical behavioral plan benefits based on your needs and enrollment status.
All EAP services are available at no cost to you, your spouse and your dependents. You don’t have to be enrolled in a medical plan to access EAP services.
Spring Health EAP offers easy access to care, including the following benefits:
- Help when you need it most. Connect with a licensed mental health professional instantly by calling the 24/7 Spring Health Immediate/Crisis Support Line: 240-558-5796 (Option 2).
- Personalized recommendations. Assessments to identify the right care for your needs, learn more about yourself and track your progress.
- Dedicated support. Receive guidance along your journey from your personal Care Navigator, which includes matching you with and scheduling therapy appointments.
- Therapy. Book sessions with trusted providers at times that fit your schedule. Costs for the first 10 sessions are fully covered by Adobe.
- Coaching. Receive tips for managing stress, increasing focus and more.
- In-app moments and wellness exercises. Support your mental fitness on the go, with on-demand exercises in meditation, better sleep and more via the Spring Health mobile app.
- Medication management. Get personalized treatment and minimize the trial-and-error process of medication with Spring Health’s clinically validated algorithms.
- Work-life services. Access services to help you navigate life’s challenges, from legal guidance to financial planning. Access code: adobe
Visit adobe.springhealth.com to sign up and activate your benefits. For immediate help 24/7, call the Spring Health Immediate/Crisis Support Line: 240-558-5796 (option 2).
24/7 crisis support
You can connect with a licensed mental health professional by phone whenever you or your spouse or dependents need immediate assistance. The Spring Health Immediate/Crisis Support Line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Spring Health Immediate/Crisis Support Line: 240-558-5796 (option 2).