Adobe is a place for exceptional people—and exceptional experiences. Our University Talent Intern Program is designed to give you practical job experience to help develop your career.
Interns are eligible for the following benefits:
- Holiday pay [PDF]—Pay for certain holidays
- Vacation—Enjoy up to 22 vacation days each year
- Meal allowance—Receive up to Mex$2,200 per month for meals
- Employee assistance program (EAP)—Get up to 10 free counseling sessions per life issue each year
- Headspace—guided meditation app for you and a family member
- LifeDojo—wellbeing app to help change behaviors for you and a family member
- Wellbeing reimbursement program—Get reimbursed for your gym membership, fitness classes and much more
- Employee purchase program—Discount purchase program for Adobe products
- Social impact and giving—Volunteer service and charitable donations
- Onsite meetings and events
Intern benefits are subject to change from time to time.