Learn about the excellent coverage you receive from Adobe’s medical, dental and vision plans. Health care is a big part of your total rewards package, and we want to help you get the most out of it.
Major Medical Group Health Plan
To supplement coverage provided by the country’s public healthcare system, we offer a comprehensive Major Medical Plan through MetLife. This private plan helps you and your family take care of your major health care needs. Adobe pays 100% of the cost of this plan.
Cost and coverage for this plan includes:
|Description or Cost
|No premium—100% paid by Adobe
|3x the monthly minimum wage
|10%, up to 20x the monthly minimum wage
|Medical surgical fees and reimbursement
|Reimbursement of the contracted medical fees to MetLife, which is usual and customary expenses + 72.5%
|Covered with certified doctors
|Continued family coverage
|MetLife will cover your dependents for three years
|Up to 24 sessions, with a Mex$300 deductible and 10% coinsurance in case of certain events
|Child birth (normal delivery and cesarean)
|Covered up to 20x the monthly minimum wage
This is just a summary of coverage. For assistance and coverage information, email Mercer Marsh Beneficios.
You may also cover your spouse or domestic partner and unmarried children under age 25.
How to access care
Adobe employees can access care with MetLife in one of three ways:
- Reimbursement: Pay for your expenses, and then submit your receipt and paperwork to Mercer Marsh Beneficios. Once documentation is received, MetLife will reimburse you the cost of your care.
- Direct payment: When using the hospital and/or doctors, MetLife will pay directly if two main conditions apply:
- It’s an in-network doctor or hospital.
- The hospitalization lasts at least 24 hours.
- Surgery programming: MetLife will authorize the medical expense according to the plan’s rules. Then, they’ll pay the provider.
Minor Medical Group Health Plan
Effective January 1, 2022, the Minor Medical Plan provides reimbursement for claims and expenses that are excluded by the current Major Medical Plan with MetLife.
The new Minor Medical Reimbursement Plan provides reimbursement for qualified claims you or your covered dependents may have incurred after January 1, 2022—up to the maximum amount of MXN $50,000 per family per year. This allowance will be renewed each year on January 1st.
The following list is not all-inclusive, but a good example of common health care expenses eligible for reimbursement:
- Coinsurance and/or Deductible related to Major Medical expenses
- Medical Consultations
- Infertility Treatment
- Laboratory Fees
- Prescription Medicines
- Bandages, Adhesives and Wraps
- Medicine or Treatment related to COVID-19
- Vision Exams, Eyeglasses, Contact Lenses
- Dental Expenses
- Hearing Aids and Batteries
*Submitted claims will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis for eligibility.
To submit your claims:
- Complete and sign the reimbursement form [PDF]
- Log into the My Adobe Benefits portal
- Select Reimbursements
- Select Make a Claim
- For Type of Claim select Minor Medical Reimbursement
- Upload and attach the completed form and include scanned invoices, statements or receipts
- Complete the required fields and select Next/Submit
Reimbursements will be issued through Payroll after you submit all required documentation, and your claim is approved. Based on when your claim is processed, you will receive reimbursement through the next payroll, which will be determined by the payroll cycle cutoff date.
If you or your eligible dependents have incurred any claims since January 2022, you are now able to submit them for reimbursement.
Dental insurance is provided by Dentegra and gives you, your spouse or domestic partner, and your unmarried children through age 24 access to private dental care.
Your yearly plan limit for coverage is Mex$120,000 and includes:
Prevention and diagnosis:
Minor surgical procedures:
|Root canal treatment
|Third molar remotion and complex surgical procedures
Please coordinate your first dental appointment at least 48 hours in advance by calling - 50 02 31 02.
You’ll need to provide your information like your name, birthday, policy number (which is on your MetLife card), phone number and email.
After you make your appointment, you’ll receive an email or mobile confirmation from Dentegra. Be sure to bring your official ID and MetLife card with you to your appointment.
Find dentists at dentegra.com.mx.
|Description or Cost
|Frames yearly limit and prescribed glasses (non-cosmetic)
|Mex$2,000 (including Tax)
|Contact lenses yearly limit (non-cosmetic)
|Mex$1,600 (including Tax)
|15% to 30%
|Mex$150 + Tax
Find an eye care provider at dentegra.com.mx.