Adobe is committed to ensuring a healthy and safe workplace for all employees. In the event of a workplace injury or illness, we will work with you to support you through your recovery and return to work.
In the event of a work-related injury or illness:
- In an emergency, please get any required medical attention first.
- Contact the Adobe Global Safety & Security Operations Centre (GSOC) on +1-408-536-4444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to report your injury/illness.
- Inform your manager and keep him or her updated on your progress throughout your recovery period.
- When you are able, please complete the appropriate Register of Injuries form, have it signed by your manager, and return it to the ERC:
Return to work program
The return to work program [PDF] outlines Adobe’s commitment following an incident.
For more information regarding workers’ compensation and your rights, refer to the following state sites:
- New South Wales: sira.nsw.gov.au/
- Victoria: worksafe.vic.gov.au/
- Australian Capital Territory: worksafe.act.gov.au/
- Queensland: worksafe.qld.gov.au/
If you have questions, submit a case via the Support Center.