Starting from 1 December 2022 until 31 December 2023, Adobe Australia employees will be given a temporary opportunity to cash out a portion of their annual leave.
If you are eligible, the total maximum number of days you can cash out is 10. You can cash out leave in 5- or 10-day units.
In order to cash out annual leave, your annual leave balance must be greater than 20 days as at 1 December 2022, and the following eligibility criteria applies:
- A minimum of at least 5 days of annual leave must be taken from 1 December 2022 until 31 December 2023 in order to cash out 5 days of annual leave*
- A minimum of at least 10 days of annual leave must be taken from 1 December 2022 until 31 December 2023 in order to cash out 10 days of annual leave*
- Annual leave cash out is only in 5 or 10 day units
- The total maximum number of days of cash out is 10
- After annual leave cash out, your annual leave balance must be at least 20 days
*The annual leave taken does not need to be taken in 5 or 10 days blocks in order to qualify for this benefit. Annual leave can be taken how you wish (e.g. 1 day, 3 days, etc) – Workday will automatically calculate your eligibility based on total annual leave days taken since 1 December 2022.
How to apply to cash out leave
Employees can apply for annual leave cash out on Workday. Please refer to this article in the Support Centre for step-by-step instructions on how to correctly apply, including the mandatory consent process requiring your e-signature which needs to be signed on the same day as your application.
Note that without your written consent on the same day, your submission for annual leave cash out will not be processed.
Review the FAQs [PDF] for further information regarding this temporary benefit.