At Adobe, our wellbeing matters. It’s part of our mindset and culture, and we all have a role to play. Learn more about Adobe’s global Wellbeing strategy [PDF].
We want you to feel well so you can be your best, both professionally and personally. That's why we offer programmes to help you get and stay well.
Wellbeing reimbursement programme
Adobe wants to help you and your family maintain a well-rounded, healthy lifestyle. Through the wellbeing reimbursement programme, you can be reimbursed for gym memberships, personal trainer classes, massages, sports equipment, activities for kids, and much more. You can take advantage of the reimbursement each year.
Bupa Everyday Rewards
Bupa Everyday Rewards are available to all employees, even if you don’t participate in Adobe’s health plans. There’s no cost to join.
How to get started
Visit bupa.co.uk/corporate-bupa-rewards, and sign up using the following options:
- If you’re named on your company's health cover, please use your membership or registration number. You’ll find this on your Bupa documents.
- If you’re not named on your company's health or dental cover, please use PIN: 8S7307.
You’ll only need to register using your membership or registration number or PIN once, and you’ll need to activate your account via the activation email that is sent once you have registered.
Health risk assessment
As part of Adobe’s commitment to your wellbeing, we have partnered with Wellness Checkpoint® to create a health risk assessment for you. This comprehensive questionnaire will give you a better understanding of your overall health, through its detailed reports and risk ratings. You will then be presented with opportunities to track your healthy lifestyle habits and be provided with the support and resources you need to achieve your goals. The assessment is completely confidential. None of the information you provide will be viewed by anyone without your permission.
Here’s how to complete the health risk assessment:
- Access Wellness Checkpoint using the launch or access code adobeglobal. Create an account by selecting Create one and following the instructions.
- Take the assessment, and review your Results at the end. You will see your:
- Wellness Risk Rating, which reflects the impact of your lifestyle choices on your overall health, today and in the future.
- Risk Ratings on the Core sections. Click on each image for a detailed review.
- Well-Being Age, which requires that you complete the full assessment. Go to Quiz to complete all sections.
- Track your healthy habits via My Plan.
- Highlight Cards will direct you to additional resources, including how to contact GuidanceResources® to initiate wellness coaching. This is a free and confidential benefit.
If you decide to make health changes in your life, consider the guidance of a personal health coach. A health coach will work with you to achieve the goals that are important to you—such as quitting smoking, losing weight, and improving your fitness.
How to get started
Log in today to search the directory to find a local provider or phone number. You can also review articles, wellness tools, and other helpful resources to assist you with positive lifestyle changes.
We know small changes lead to big results, and that’s why Adobe employees love LifeDojo, a wellbeing app that allows you to design your own programme based on your personal goals and interests. LifeDojo lets you pick from 30 habits to focus on, choose your own life coach, and get smarter about how you approach wellbeing with interesting articles and videos. Health changes do not have to be difficult or complex—one simple change is really all it takes to improve wellbeing.
One of the best ways to increase the likelihood that you’ll stick to a health goal is to have the support of another person to keep you accountable and to share the experience, which is why you can now invite one person in your family or household to join LifeDojo at no cost. Choose your habit. Choose your goal. Make your change.
LifeDojo is accessible to Adobe employees and their +1s until June 30, 2024. See the LifeDojo FAQs [PDF] for more information.
Thrive Global wellbeing app
The smoking cessation programme was created to help employees who want to kick the smoking habit. The programme follows a model that allows you to work with a coach and learn to use tools to improve your overall health status. It is tailored to your specific needs, providing you the opportunity to work with a health coach over the telephone. Your coach can give you the support you need to stay motivated. This process will help you make lasting changes by clarifying your priorities and motivators, while helping you set goals and figure out strategies to help you stay tobacco-free.
By committing to the programme, you will be able to meet or exceed your set goals and eventually be able to maintain the changes on your own.
How to get started
Go to the GuidanceResources website to find the contact information for your location.
- Select the Register tab, and enter Adobe’s web ID: Adobe.
- Select your country, and follow the prompts to create a username and password.
- To find a local provider, select the Find a Guidance Expert directory. You’ll be directed to a list of local counselling professionals who can listen to your concerns and guide you to the appropriate services.