We understand that life doesn’t stop when you leave work—caring for your family is your top priority, and we want to assist you in doing so. Learn more about the benefits to support you in balancing your life beyond the workplace.
Adopting a child is an exciting and happy time. To help offset the cost of adoption, Adobe will reimburse you for eligible expenses up to US$25,000 per child, up to a lifetime maximum of two children.
Once your adoption is legally finalized, please submit your documents and receipts to ERC through the Support Centre.
After your application is approved, please log in to Concur and follow these instructions for reimbursement:
- Click Create New Claim
- Change the Cost Centre number to the Fringe Benefits Cost Centre (see Appendix) in the Create a New Expense Report page
- Select Expense Type Global Adoption Assistance from the dropdown
- Complete the required fields
- Upload your scanned receipts or required documentation
- Click Save and then click Submit Report
Reimbursements will be issued through payroll after you submit all receipts and your claim is approved. Depending on your claim submission date, you’ll receive your reimbursement in accordance with normal pay periods and timelines for your respective country.
Contact the Employee Resource Centre via the Support Centre with any questions.