Sign up for a benefit plan or make changes to one you’re already enrolled in.
Health & wellness
Optional critical illness insurance
Financial & survivor benefits
Employee stock purchase plan
You may enrol in the employee stock purchase plan during one of two Open Enrolment periods in June or December for the next available offering period.
|Offering Period||Enrolment Deadline|
Life, optional life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- You must enrol in basic life insurance within 15 days of your hire date or of experiencing a life milestone that allows you to change your benefits.
- You can enrol in optional life insurance at any time.
- You must enrol in AD&D insurance within 15 days of your hire date. Important! You can only enrol in this benefit when you’re first hired.
- Please make sure your beneficiaries are up-to-date with the Canada Life Life Insurance Beneficiary Form [PDF]. You'll need to fill in the plan numbers on the form. They are:
- 151434 basic life insurance
- 163098 optional life insurance
- 151647 optional critical illness
Enrol at My Adobe Benefits.
Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
Participation is completely voluntary. However, if you do not wish to join the plan, you must contact the plan administrator, Manulife, within 60 days of your hire date. If you don’t, you’ll be automatically enrolled at 6% of your eligible compensation. You can also establish an RRSP for your spouse.