Finding a financial adviser
If you’re searching for a financial adviser, make sure you choose the right person to fit your specific needs and financial goals. Make an informed decision by asking the important questions that help you:
- Determine their personal fit and level of experience in the areas that matter most to you
- Understand their fees and responsibilities
- Learn their general support model and financial planning capabilities
- Know their level of guidance around Adobe’s equity programmes
- Identify their support if you are considering retirement
We’ve put together a list of potential questions [PDF] that you can use to help guide your conversation.
We’ve put together a list of other resources you might like.
- OFX – Global Money Transfers: Adobe’s partner for global money transfers
- Budget Planner Template: Templates to help control your budget
- Net Worth Calculator: Use the free Excel calculator to find your net worth.
- Access the Adobe Personal Finance Slack Channel: (#personalfinance-ro).
You must be on the network to access these resources: