At Adobe, our wellbeing matters. It’s part of our mindset and culture, and we all have a role to play. Learn more about Adobe’s global Wellbeing strategy [PDF].
We want you to feel well so you can be your best, both professionally and personally. That's why we offer programmes to help you get and stay well.
Wellbeing reimbursement programme
Adobe wants to help you and your family maintain a well-rounded, healthy lifestyle. Through the wellbeing reimbursement programme, you can be reimbursed for gym memberships, personal trainer classes, massages, sports equipment, activities for kids, and much more. You can take advantage of the reimbursement each year.
Occupational health check
The annual occupational health check for all Adobe-paid employees is required by Romanian labour law and provided at no charge to you through Regina Maria.
How to schedule a health check
Follow these steps to schedule a virtual health check with Regina Maria. Health checks are conducted through Microsoft Teams. You can download it prior to your appointment here.
- Log in to Regina Maria or via the Regina Maria app (free download: App Store | Google Play). (If you need to create an account, visit Regina Maria, then select New Account.)
- Go to Virtual Clinic, and select My Account.
- Select Add Appointment, then Online Appointment. You will be able to immediately view appointment details with further instruction on how to access your virtual appointment via Regina Maria online or in the app.
- Complete the health questionnaire attached to your booking confirmation email, and submit it to Regina Maria within 24 hours of your appointment.
You must add your personal details in the risk declaration template and submit it with your health questionnaire via Regina Maria within 24 hours of your appointment.
How to find out when your health check is due
You should book your appointment when you are within 30 days of your previous certificate expiry date.
- Log in to Regina Maria or via the Regina Maria app.
- Select dosar medical (medical file), then consultatii (consultations). Here you can see past appointments and your medical certificate expiry date.
You will receive a reminder email from email@example.com to check your health certificate expiry date.
To learn more, visit Occupational health checks on Inside Adobe.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about booking your health check.
Health risk assessment
As part of Adobe’s commitment to your wellbeing, we have partnered with Wellness Checkpoint® to create a health risk assessment for you. This comprehensive questionnaire will give you a better understanding of your overall health, through its detailed reports and risk ratings. You will then be presented with opportunities to track your healthy lifestyle habits and be provided with the support and resources you need to achieve your goals. The assessment is completely confidential. None of the information you provide will be viewed by anyone without your permission.
Here's how to complete the health risk assessment:
- Access Wellness Checkpoint using the launch/access code adobeglobal. Create an account by clicking Create one and following the instructions.
- Take the assessment, and review your Results at the end. You will see your:
- Wellness Risk Rating, which reflects the impact of your lifestyle choices on your overall health, today and in the future.
- Risk Ratings on the Core sections. Click on each image for a detailed review.
- Well-Being Age, which requires that you complete the full assessment. Go to Quiz to complete all sections.
- Track your healthy habits via My Plan.
- Highlight Cards will direct you to additional resources, including Contact GuidanceResources® to initiate wellness coaching. This is a free and confidential benefit.
We know small changes lead to big results, and that’s why Adobe employees love LifeDojo, a wellbeing app that allows you to design your own program based on your personal goals and interests. LifeDojo lets you pick from 30 habits to focus on, choose your own life coach and get smarter about how you approach wellbeing with interesting articles and videos. Health changes do not have to be difficult or complex—one simple change is really all it takes to improve wellbeing.
One of the best ways to increase the likelihood that you’ll stick to a health goal is to have the support of another person to keep you accountable and share the experience with, which is why you can now invite one person in your family or household to join LifeDojo at no cost. Choose your habit. Choose your goal. Make your change.
The smoking cessation programme is a programme created to help employees who want to kick the smoking habit. The programme follows a model that allows you to work with a coach and learn to use tools to improve your overall health status. It is tailored to your specific needs, providing you the opportunity to work with a health coach over the telephone. Your coach can give you the support you need to stay motivated. This process will help you make lasting changes by clarifying your priorities and motivators, while helping you set goals and figure out strategies to help you stay tobacco-free.
By committing to the programme, you will be able to meet or exceed your set goals and eventually be able to maintain the changes on your own.
How to get started
Go to the GuidanceResources website to find the contact information for your location.
- Click on the Register tab, and enter Adobe’s web ID: Adobe.
- Select your country, and follow the prompts to create a username and password.
- To find a local provider, click on the Find A Guidance Expert directory. You’ll be directed to a list of local counseling professionals who can listen to your concerns and guide you to the appropriate services.