Adobe provides all regular employees, interns and Adobe-paid temporary employees meal cards as part of the lunch benefit programme. Meal cards are provided by Edenred and are fully funded by Adobe.
- Edenred cards are loaded with up to 18 vouchers per month. Each voucher value is 20 lei. For any days that you are not in the office, vouchers will be subtracted. Days not in the office include business trips, leaves of absence (medical leave, maternity, paternity, adoption, etc.), or special leaves (study leave, marriage leave, blood donation, paid days off for any reason).
- You can use the Edenred card at any establishment that accepts Edenred meal vouchers. Visit Edenred for details and participating establishments.
- Cards will be loaded before the end of the month with your vouchers. These vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, and you cannot withdraw cash from the card.
- New employees are automatically enrolled and will receive a card the month following their hire date.
- If you leave Adobe, you can continue to use the card until all available funds are spent or until the card’s expiration date.
- If you lose your card, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0) 203 435 7877 to request a replacement.
Tax tip: Meal vouchers are considered a benefit in kind, and income tax is applied on the value you receive, depending on your tax status. The value of the meal vouchers will be included on your monthly payslip.