Life, disability, and critical illness insurance provide financial protection for you and your family in the event of death, if you become ill or injured and are unable to work, or if you are diagnosed with a serious illness.
This insurance is provided at no cost to you by Adobe in partnership with Generali Romania Asigurare Reasigurare S.A. and provides:
- 2 times gross annual salary in case of death due to any cause
- 4 times gross annual salary in case of death due to an accident
- Up to 2 times gross annual salary for total or partial permanent disability due to accident or a disease. Your first payment will be made once you receive your disability certificate. You’ll receive pay in equal instalments every month for 48 months.
- Your gross annual salary in case you are diagnosed with a critical illness such as: cancer, heart attack, stroke, kidney failure, or major organ (heart or bone marrow) transplants.
The premium is paid in full by Adobe and will be reflected on your monthly payslip. If you know your tax rate, you can estimate the tax contributions for your life insurance premium. To estimate this, you should consider the total relevant premium and apply the income tax (depending on your tax status) and social contributions. To find the total relevant premium, visit the Life Insurance sections on My Adobe Benefits.
Nominate a beneficiary for your life insurance
- Go to My Adobe Benefits and nominate your beneficiary(ies). You can also change them at any time while you are employed by Adobe.
- Select Benefits Selection > Nominate Beneficiaries for Life Insurance > Edit.
- Complete Dependants and Beneficiaries section.
- Download and complete the Beneficiary Nomination Form, sign it, scan or take a photo of it, and upload it.
- Select Add to cart > Checkout > Confirm selection.
- Drop the original signed Beneficiary Nomination Form in the ERC Mailbox, which is located in floor 10, wing B.