We want you to feel well so you can be your best, both professionally and personally. That's why we offer support for getting and staying well.
Wellness reimbursement program
We want to help you and your immediate family members maintain a well-rounded, healthy lifestyle. We will reimburse you up to R$3.132 in 2021 for gym and swim club memberships, personal trainer classes, massages, nutritional counseling, flu shots, activities for kids and much more. Don't get stuck in the same old routine—try a new program on us!
The amount Adobe reimburses you will increase or decrease each year, based on the currency exchange rate. For more information, review the Wellness Reimbursement Policy [PDF] or FAQs [PDF]. All new employees, regardless of hire date, will receive the full annual wellness reimbursement amount.
All expenses must be incurred and submitted (receipt and invoice) for reimbursement during the current calendar year.
- Any expenses received prior to 30 December will count toward the current year's reimbursement.
- Any expenses received on or after 31 December will count toward the following year's reimbursement.
Take advantage of the reimbursement and file a claim through My Adobe Benefits.
If your claim is made prior to the payroll cutoff date, it will be paid in the upcoming payroll cycle. If the claim is made afterwards, it will be paid in the following month’s pay cycle. Please note that the payroll cutoff date varies in every country depending on the pay cycle and month. It is usually within the first week of every month for most countries.
We know small changes lead to big results, and that’s why Adobe employees love LifeDojo, a wellbeing app that allows you to design your own program based on your personal goals and interests. LifeDojo lets you pick from 30 habits to focus on, choose your own life coach and get smarter about how you approach wellbeing with interesting articles and videos. Health changes do not have to be difficult or complex—one simple change is really all it takes to improve wellbeing.
One of the best ways to increase the likelihood that you’ll stick to a health goal is to have the support of another person to keep you accountable and share the experience with, which is why you can now invite one person in your family or household to join LifeDojo at no cost. Choose your habit. Choose your goal. Make your change.
Health risk assessment
As part of Adobe’s commitment to your wellbeing, we have partnered with Wellness Checkpoint® to create a health risk assessment for you. This comprehensive questionnaire will give you a better understanding of your overall health through its detailed reports and risk ratings. You will then be presented with opportunities to track your healthy lifestyle habits and be provided with the support and resources you need to achieve your goals. The assessment is completely confidential. None of the information you provide will be viewed by anyone without your permission.
Here's how to complete the health risk assessment:
- Access Wellness Checkpoint using the launch/access code adobeglobal. Create an account by clicking Create one and following the instructions.
- Take the assessment, and review your Results at the end. You will see your:
- Wellness Risk Rating, which reflects the impact of your lifestyle choices on your overall health, today and in the future.
- Risk Ratings on the Core sections. Click on each image for a detailed review.
- Well-Being Age, which requires that you complete the full assessment. Go to Quiz to complete all sections.
- Track your healthy habits via My Plan.
- Highlight Cards will direct you to additional resources, including Contact GuidanceResources® to initiate wellness coaching. This is a free and confidential benefit.
If you decide to make health changes in your life, consider the guidance of a personal health coach. A health coach will work with you to achieve the goals that are important to you—such as quitting smoking, losing weight and improving your fitness.
How to get started
Log on today to search the directory to find a local provider or phone number. You can also review articles, wellness tools and other helpful resources to assist you with positive lifestyle changes.
The smoking cessation program is a program created to help employees who want to kick the smoking habit. The program follows a model that allows you to work with a coach and learn to use tools to improve your overall health status. It is tailored to your specific needs, providing you the opportunity to work with a health coach over the telephone. Your coach can give you the support you need to stay motivated. This process will help you make lasting changes by clarifying your priorities and motivators while helping you set goals and figure out strategies to help you stay tobacco-free.
By committing to the program, you will be able to meet or exceed your set goals and eventually be able to maintain the changes on your own.
How to get started
Go to the GuidanceResources website to find the contact information for your location.
- Click on the Register tab, and enter Adobe’s web ID: Adobe.
- Select your country, and follow the prompts to create a username and password.
- To find a local provider, click on the Find A Guidance Expert directory. You’ll be directed to a list of local counseling professionals who can listen to your concerns and guide you to the appropriate services.