When you’re eligible for benefits, you can enroll in and enjoy Adobe’s programs.
Regular employees working 20 hours or more a week are eligible for benefits. Interns are eligible for some programs as well.
The following employees are not eligible for most benefits:
- Part-time employees, scheduled to work less than 20 hours a week
- Consultants, who are considered an independent contractor or are employees of a company other than Adobe
- Temporary employees, hired for a short-term assignment (generally less than six months)
- Agency employees, employed by a specific job assignment or project; this includes leased employees as defined by the Canada Revenue Agency
You can enroll your eligible dependents in health care, Life Insurance, Optional Life Insurance and Group Critical Illness benefits. For these benefits, your eligible dependents include:
- Your spouse or qualified common law partner*
- Your or your spouse's or qualified common law partner's unmarried children*
* As defined by each plan