Sign up for a benefit plan or make changes to one you’re already enrolled in.
Health & wellness
Optional Critical Illness Insurance
Financial & survivor benefits
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
You may enroll in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan during one of two open enrollment periods in June or December for the next available offering period.
|Offering Period||Enrollment Deadline|
Life, Optional Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- You must enroll in Basic Life Insurance within 15 days from your hire date or having a life milestone during the year that allows you to change your benefits.
- You can enroll in Optional Life Insurance at any time.
- You must enroll in AD&D Insurance within 15 days from your hire date. Important! You can only enroll in this benefit when you’re first hired.
- Please make sure your beneficiaries are up-to-date with the Great-West Life Beneficiary Form [PDF]. You'll need to fill in the plan numbers on the form. They are:
- 151434 Basic Life Insurance
- 163098 Optional Life Insurance
- 151647 Optional Critical Illness
Enroll at the Adobe Benefits Enrollment Site.
Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
Participation is completely voluntary. However, if you do not wish to join the plan, you must contact the plan administrator, Manulife, within 60 days of your hire date. If you don’t, you’ll be automatically enrolled at 6% of your eligible compensation. You can also establish an RRSP for your spouse.