At Adobe, our wellbeing matters. It’s part of our mindset and culture, and we all have a role to play. Learn more about Adobe’s global Wellbeing strategy [PDF].
These Adobe benefits can help you handle everyday challenges and provide support for ongoing mental health.
Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Starting in 2024, you now get 12 free, confidential EAP counselling sessions.
Watch this video about the EAP:
When work and life management issues arise, you don't have to go it alone. Adobe offers an employee assistance programme (EAP) from GuidanceResources®, which gives you and any family members living in your household access to a full range of online tools and free confidential resources on a variety of topics.
GuidanceResources’ services are delivered by highly qualified and credentialled local professionals, counsellors, life coaches, attorneys and financial professionals. Additionally, their services are available in the local language in all locations where Adobe has offices across the globe. Services include:
- Online support – GuidanceResources (web ID: Adobe) is an award-winning interactive web portal with unlimited access to online information, resources, tools and other features on subjects such as health and wellness, family and relationships, work and education, and local resources.
- Confidential emotional support – GuidanceResources provides free short-term counselling with local experts who can help with emotional concerns, including anxiety, depression, stress, grief, loss, life adjustments, relationship and partner conflicts. You can use up to 12 free sessions per life management issue each calendar year, either in person or over the phone.
- Legal – A local legal expert is available for a free 30-minute consultation per issue per year to discuss any personal legal issues, such as divorce, contracts, estate planning, wills and trusts.
- Financial – Local financial experts can assist with a wide range of issues. They offer a free 30-minute consultation per issue per year for retirement planning, taxes, relocation, mortgages, insurance, budgeting, debt, bankruptcy and more.
- Wellness tools – Wellness tools and coaching are available to help you make positive lifestyle changes in the areas of weight loss and tobacco cessation.
Why provide an EAP from GuidanceResources?
Adobe cares about our employees and their dependants. The EAP from GuidanceResources can be used free of charge when you or any family member(s) living in your household are facing emotional, financial, legal or work-life concerns.
Are the services confidential?
Yes, the EAP is strictly confidential. No information about your participation in the programme is provided to your employer.
Are the services free?
There are no costs to you for the 12 confidential counselling sessions or coaching services, or for the 30-minute legal and financial calls.
Who is eligible?
All employees and any family members living in the employee’s household are eligible.
Why would I use these services?
There are many reasons to use these services. You may wish to contact the EAP if you:
- Are feeling overwhelmed by the demands of balancing work and family
- Are experiencing stress, anxiety or depression
- Are dealing with grief and loss
- Need assistance with child or elder care concerns
- Have legal or financial questions
- Have concerns about substance abuse for yourself or a dependant
What happens when I contact GuidanceResources?
You will speak to a credentialled professional who can assist with a wide range of behavioural, legal, financial and work-life concerns.
How do I get started?
Start by going to the GuidanceResources website to find the contact information for your location.
- Click on the Register tab, and enter Adobe’s web ID: Adobe.
- Select your country, and follow the prompts to create a username and password.
To find a local provider, click on the Find A Guidance Expert directory. You’ll be directed to a list of local counselling professionals who can listen to your concerns and guide you to the appropriate services.
Headspace meditation app
Headspace is a personal trainer for your mind. The Headspace app gives you access to short, guided meditation sessions—delivered straight to your phone or browser—that help you manage your stress, sleep better, find your focus, boost your creativity and achieve more balance in your life. It’s meditation made easy—and it’s free to Adobe employees and a family or household member of their choice.
To get started:
- Visit Adobe's Headspace page and enroll with your first name, last name and Adobe email address.
- If you’ve previously created a Headspace account, enter your login information. If you’re new to Headspace, click sign up for free to set up your account. Be sure to use your Adobe email when you sign up. You’ll create a unique password.
- Once you’ve set up your Headspace account, download the Headspace app from the App Store or Google Play.
Headspace is available in multiple languages and offers a variety of accessibility options.
One of the best ways to increase the likelihood that you’ll stick to a health goal—like meditating daily with the Headspace app—is to have the support of another person to keep you accountable and share the experience.
You may invite one person in your family or household to join. There is no cost to the employee or the family/household member.
To add your +1:
- Log on to Headspace from your computer (you cannot do this from the app)
- After logging in, click on your name on the righthand corner of the page
- Click on Accounts
- Navigate down to Subscription Details and click edit
- Click on Manage Accounts on the right
- You’ll be taken to the Manage accounts page where you can invite your family or household member.
If you’re having trouble navigating, after logging on to Headspace, click on headspace.com/family/manage to take you directly to the Manage Accounts page.
If you have questions, or if you’re having issues with your account email Headspace.
Eligibility: All regular Adobe employees (including interns) are eligible to participate in the programme. Regular employees include full-time and part-time employees who work the minimum hours required to be eligible for benefits.
Thrive Global wellbeing app
Thrive Global helps you build small, healthy habits (microsteps) into your day to beat burnout and feel more focused. With Thrive Global, you can achieve wellbeing goals related to sleep, food, movement, stress management, focus, connection, or money.
Thrive Global is available to employees and interns, plus one family or household member.
How it works
Access the Thrive Global platform through the app, your browser, Microsoft Teams, and Slack, making it easy to incorporate wellbeing into your day. The browser and mobile app platforms are available in Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Thrive Global supports your wellbeing with these features:
- Journeys: Choose a behaviour change, and reach your personal goals by completing small, science-backed microsteps that build over time to create meaningful change.
- Daily check-in questions and insights: Reflect on your wellbeing, and get personalised insights into your strengths and opportunities for growth based on your responses.
- Challenges: Start a personal challenge or join or create a group challenge with colleagues to add an extra layer of guidance and motivation.
- Resource library: Explore resources, including 60- to 90-second resets—quick breaks to breathe throughout your day—plus articles, role model stories, and podcasts.
- Achievement tokens: Complete journeys, daily check-ins, and microsteps to earn tokens and grow plants in a virtual garden.
How to get started
There are three ways to begin using Thrive.
Create a Thrive Global account
- Visit Thrive Global from your browser, or download the mobile app (Apple | Google).
- Enter Adobe as the company name, and follow the prompts to sign up via SSO.
Access from Slack
- Make sure you are in the Adobe workspace, adobe.enterprise.slack.com.
- Click this link or copy it into your browser.
- When you see a web page that says, Redirecting to Thrive, click Open Slack in the pop up, or click open this link in your browser.
If you do not see a Redirecting to Thrive message:
- Locate the button with the red and white Adobe icon at the bottom of the Sign In To Your Workspace page content, and choose Open/Add.
- Search Adobe in the search bar and scroll down to select the red and white Adobe logo for the Adobe workspace.
- Click View Details, then Join and Launch in Slack. The app will then show up in your Slack apps bar.
Access from Microsoft Teams
- In the Microsoft Teams app on your computer, navigate to the Apps icon in the left-hand menu.
- Search for Thrive Global, and look for the blue leaf icon.
- Click Add and then Add again.
If you need support, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Adobe in your subject line.
How to add your free +1
Whatever goal you’re hoping to achieve, having a partner can help you stick with it.
You can invite one person in your family or household to join Thrive Global at no cost to you or your +1.
- Log in to Thrive Global from your browser, mobile app, or Microsoft Teams.
- Click on your profile, select Invite, and choose how you’d like to invite your +1 (by email or by direct link or QR code from Invite family & friends to Thrive).