Finding a financial advisor
If you’re searching for a financial advisor, make sure you choose the right person to fit your specific needs and financial goals. Make an informed decision by asking the important questions that help you:
- Determine their personal fit and level of experience in the areas that matter most to you
- Understand their fees and responsibilities
- Learn their general support model and financial planning capabilities
- Know their level of guidance around Adobe’s equity programs
- Identify their support if you are considering retirement
We’ve put together a list of potential questions [PDF] that you can use to help guide your conversation.
In addition, you have access to financial advice services through eTrade.