Adobe is a place for exceptional people—and exceptional experiences. Our University Talent Intern Program is designed to give you practical job experience to help develop your career. Interns are eligible for the following benefits.
- Employee assistance program (EAP): Up to 12 free counselling sessions per life issue each year for you and your household members.
- Headspace: Guided meditation app for you and a plus one.
- LifeDojo: Wellbeing app to help change behaviors for you and a family member.
- Fond and Benefit Station: Discounts for gym memberships, supplements and more.
- Health checkup: Make sure to take your annual health checkup each year from April to March, per statutory requirement. The type of medical examination you need depends on your age.
- Influenza vaccination support: Adobe will fully reimburse the cost of the flu shot if you get the flu shot at your nearby hospital or clinic.
- Onsite fun benefits and events.
- Life & total permanent disability insurance: Pays a lump sum of three times your annual base salary.
- Long-term disability insurance: Pays up to 60% of base salary as long as you are age 65 or younger and complete the 90-day waiting period.
- Employee purchase program: Enables employees to purchase Adobe software at discounted prices.
- Annual leave: Intern annual leave days will be based on the month you joined Adobe.
- Sick leave: Intern sick leave days will be based on the month you joined Adobe.
- Disaster and Epidemic Time Off (DETO): Up to 20 days off per calendar year to be fully present during a disaster or epidemic. Specific conditions apply; please read the policy in detail before applying.
- Bereavement leave: Up to 20 days off per calendar year if an immediate family member passes away.
- Public holidays and global wellbeing days: Per the statutory holidays and Adobe-provided days off.