We want you to feel well so you can be at your best, both professionally and personally. That's why we offer programs to help you get and stay well.
Preventive Care Allowance
The Preventive Care Allowance is provided to full-time permanent employees and covers up to S$1,000 each calendar year for the following expenses:
- Preventive eye exam, prescribed glasses/lens, contacts
- Preventive health screening, including blood test and X-ray
- Dental costs not covered by AIA
Please note that the following services and expenses are not covered: Cosmetic surgery, laser surgery, eye surgery that requires specialist care, contact solution, sunglasses and examinations to treat specific illnesses.
The Preventive Care Allowance is for employees only; it cannot be used to cover costs for your dependents.
Please do not use your Corporate Card for the expense.
You may no longer submit claims through Concur. Please submit any Preventive Care claims through My Adobe Benefits, beginning September 2.
Wellness Reimbursement Program
We want to help you and your immediate family members maintain a well-rounded, healthy lifestyle. We will reimburse you up to SGD 756 in 2019 for gym memberships, swim club memberships, personal trainer classes, massages, Fitbit and much more. Don't get stuck in the same old routine—try a new program on us!
The amount Adobe reimburses you will increase or decrease each year, based on the currency exchange rate with the U.S. dollar. For more information, review the Wellness Reimbursement Program policy [PDF] and FAQs [PDF].
All expenses must be incurred and submitted for reimbursement during the current calendar year.
- Any expenses received prior to 30 December will count toward the current year's reimbursement.
- Any expenses received on or after 31 December will count toward the following year's reimbursement.
You may no longer submit claims through Concur. Please submit any Wellness Reimbursement claims through My Adobe Benefits, beginning September 2.
As part of the Preventive Care Allowance, Adobe reimburses you up to S$1,000 each calendar year for your medical checkup (body screening). This is not for the treatment or lab tests of a specific illness.
Adobe partners with the following medical providers to provide Corporate Health Screening Packages:
You are not limited to the corporate packages listed above. You are free to choose the clinic or hospital of your choice for your checkup, and the cost will still be covered, up to S$1,000.
Health risk assessment
As part of Adobe’s commitment to your wellbeing, we have partnered with Wellness Checkpoint® to create a health risk assessment for you. This comprehensive questionnaire will give you a better understanding of your overall health through its detailed reports and risk ratings. You will then be presented with opportunities to track your healthy lifestyle habits and be provided with the support and resources you need to achieve your goals. The assessment is completely confidential. None of the information you provide will be viewed by anyone without your permission.
Here's how to complete the health risk assessment:
- Access Wellness Checkpoint using the launch/access code adobeglobal. Create an account by clicking “Create one” and following the instructions.
- Take the assessment, and review your Results at the end. You will see your:
- Wellness Risk Rating, which reflects the impact of your lifestyle choices on your overall health, today and in the future.
- Risk Ratings on the Core sections. Click on each image for a detailed review.
- Well-Being Age, which requires that you complete the full assessment. Go to Quiz to complete all sections.
- Track your healthy habits via My Plan.
- Highlight Cards will direct you to additional resources, including Contact GuidanceResources® to initiate wellness coaching. This is a free and confidential benefit.
If you decide to make health changes in your life, consider the guidance of a personal health coach. A health coach will work with you to achieve the goals that are important to you—such as quitting smoking, losing weight and improving your fitness.
How to get started
Log on today to search the directory to find a local provider or phone number. You can also review articles, wellness tools and other helpful resources to assist you with positive lifestyle changes.
Headspace meditation app
Headspace is a personal trainer for your mind. The Headspace app gives you access to short, guided meditation sessions—delivered straight to your phone or browser—that help you manage your stress, sleep better, find your focus, boost your creativity and achieve more balance in your life. It’s meditation made easy—and it’s free to Adobe employees.
To get started:
- Visit Adobe's Headspace page and select “International.”
- If you’ve previously created a Headspace account, enter your login information. If you’re new to Headspace, click "sign up for free” to set up your account. Be sure to use your Adobe email when you sign up. You’ll create a unique password that is not associated with your ADOBENET/LDAP password.
- Once you’ve set up your Headspace account, download the Headspace app from the App Store or Google Play.
Learn more about Headspace by watching the Say Hello to Headspace video.
If you have questions, email Headspace.
Eligibility: All regular Adobe employees (including interns) are eligible to participate in the program. Regular employees include full-time and part-time employees who work the minimum hours required to be eligible for benefits.
The smoking cessation program is a program created to help employees who want to kick the smoking habit. The program follows a model that allows you to work with a coach and learn to use tools to improve your overall health status. It is tailored to your specific needs, providing you the opportunity to work with a health coach over the telephone. Your coach can give you the support you need to stay motivated. This process will help you make lasting changes by clarifying your priorities and motivators while helping you set goals and figure out strategies to help you stay tobacco-free.
By committing to the program, you will be able to meet or exceed your set goals and eventually be able to maintain the changes on your own.
How to get started
Go to the GuidanceResources website to find the contact information for your location.
- Click on the Register tab, and enter Adobe’s web ID: Adobe.
- Select your country, and follow the prompts to create a username and password.
- To find a local provider, click on the Find A Guidance Expert directory. You’ll be directed to a list of local counseling professionals who can listen to your concerns and guide you to the appropriate services.
Stanford Health Navigation
As an Adobe employee, you have free access to Stanford Health Navigation to help you find answers about any health-related problem or concern, regardless of your location or insurance plan. You can also access the Stanford Health Library, which gives you free, customized research for medical or health-related questions. For assistance, call 855-236-1189 (U.S.) or email Stanford Health Navigation.