We want you to feel well so you can be at your best, both professionally and personally. That's why we offer programs to help you get and stay well.
Preventive Care Allowance
The Preventive Care Allowance is provided to full-time permanent employees and covers up to S$1,000 each calendar year for the following expenses:
- Preventive eye exam, prescribed glasses/lens, contacts
- Preventive health screening, including blood test and X-ray
- Dental costs not covered by AIA
Please note that the following services and expenses are not covered: Cosmetic surgery, laser surgery, eye surgery that requires specialist care, contact solution, sunglasses and examinations to treat specific illnesses.
The Preventive Care Allowance is for employees only; it cannot be used to cover costs for your dependents.
Please do not use your Corporate Card for the expense. To get reimbursed, log in to Concur (SSO), then:
- Change your cost center to fringe benefit cost center (ALSI: 7398118 & ADSG: 5487527)
- Select “Singapore Preventive Care – 604200 (P*)”
- Fill in the details of your claim
- Attach the scanned copy of the receipt*
- Submit your claim
* If you are submitting a claim for the dental expense that is not covered by AIA, you will need to submit the scanned copy of the receipt and settlement letter from AIA.
We want to help you and your immediate family members maintain a well-rounded, healthy lifestyle. We will reimburse you up to SGD 756 in 2019 for gym memberships, swim club memberships, personal trainer classes, massages, Fitbit and much more. Don't get stuck in the same old routine—try a new program on us!
The amount Adobe reimburses you will increase or decrease each year, based on the currency exchange rate with the U.S. dollar. For more information, review the Wellness Reimbursement Program policy [PDF] and FAQs [PDF].
All expenses must be incurred and submitted for reimbursement during the current calendar year.
- Any expenses received prior to 30 December will count toward the current year's reimbursement.
- Any expenses received on or after 31 December will count toward the following year's reimbursement.
Take advantage of the reimbursement and file a claim through Concur (SSO).
As part of the Preventive Care Allowance, Adobe reimburses you up to S$1,000 each calendar year for your medical checkup (body screening). This is not for the treatment or lab tests of a specific illness.
Adobe partners with the following medical providers to provide Corporate Health Screening Packages:
You are not limited to the corporate packages listed above. You are free to choose the clinic or hospital of your choice for your checkup, and the cost will still be covered, up to S$1,000.
Get a personalized health report! The assessment asks you simple questions about your health, then gives you a detailed report, a health-risk rating and simple steps you can take to improve your numbers. The assessment is free and confidential, and the information you provide is not viewed by anyone without your permission. Complete the health risk assessment now to learn valuable and personal health information.
Improve your life with a free health coach! When you decide to make health changes in your life, consider the guidance of a personal health coach. A health coach will work with you to achieve the goals that are important to you—such as quitting smoking, losing weight or improving your fitness.
How to start
After you complete the health risk assessment, you can request a free coach by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide name, contact info, language preference if other than English, preferred contact time(s) and what you would like to discuss with a coach in your email.
Headspace is a personal trainer for your mind. The Headspace app gives you access to short, guided meditation sessions—delivered straight to your phone or browser—that help you manage your stress, sleep better, find your focus, boost your creativity and achieve more balance in your life. It’s meditation made easy—and it’s free to Adobe employees.
To get started:
- Visit Adobe's Headspace page and select “International.”
- If you’ve previously created a Headspace account, enter your login information. If you’re new to Headspace, click "sign up for free” to set up your account. Be sure to use your Adobe email when you sign up. You’ll create a unique password that is not associated with your ADOBENET/LDAP password.
- Once you’ve set up your Headspace account, download the Headspace app from the App Store or Google Play.
Learn more about Headspace by watching the Say Hello to Headspace video.
If you have questions, email Headspace.
Eligibility: All regular Adobe employees (including interns) are eligible to participate in the program. Regular employees include full-time and part-time employees who work the minimum hours required to be eligible for benefits.
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers many free resources to stop smoking. Visit mylifevalues.com to get started (Username: AdobeGlobal; Password: Adobe).
As an Adobe employee, you have free access to Stanford Health Navigation to help you find answers about any health-related problem or concern, regardless of your location or insurance plan. You can also access the Stanford Health Library, which gives you free, customized research for medical or health-related questions. For assistance, call 855-236-1189 (U.S.) or email Stanford Health Navigation.