We understand that life doesn’t stop when you leave work—caring for your family is your top priority, and we have benefits that assist you in doing so. We also provide programmes to help you grow—whether it’s going back to school or finding balance with our employee assistance programme. Learn more about the benefits to support you in balancing your life beyond the workplace.
To help you be your best, every day, Adobe is always looking for new ways to help you balance your work life with your personal life. With this in mind, Adobe offers the following day care options across the India offices.
|Number of Seats||Bangalore and Noida: No seats are reserved for Adobe. Admissions on first-come, first-served basis. One-week notice for each admission is required.||Noida: No seats are reserved for Adobe. Admissions on first-come, first-served basis.|
|Time||8:30 am–7:30 pm||9:30 am–6:30 pm|
|Contact||Bangalore & Noida: +91 9148493775
|Noida: +91 8800990781, 0120-4237780
|Near Site Centre||PTP (2 centres)||Noida 25A / Noida 132|
|Additional Feature||Provision for Special Childcare|
KLAY Day Care Centres are a chain of high-end preschools, and providers of day care and after school services. Adobe employees are entitled to a corporate discount on services provided by KLAY. Some of the benefits are:
- No admission fee
- Near-site centres and near-home centres to choose from
- For near-site centres, Adobe will bear the charges for full-day care and half-day care/extended half-day care (excluding schooling) and food.
- For near-home centres, parents will be responsible for all costs.
- Focus on developing children's logical-mathematical, linguistic, musical, interpersonal and intrapersonal skills
- KLAY teachers create a safe and secure environment for every child. KLAY provides a well-maintained, ventilated and organised physical environment to ensure safety.
To learn more about the KLAY Day Care centres, review the near-site/near-home centres and rate chart.
The guiding principle of Prakriti School is “Nothing can be taught. It can only be learned.” Through their holistically focused curriculum emphasising arts and crafts, music, dance, drama and sports, they promote creative thinking, progress at one’s own pace and nonconformity to external standards. Some of the benefits are:
- No admission fee
- Day care services (no schooling)
- For near-site centres, Adobe will bear the charges for full-day care and meals. Parents will be responsible for any additional charges (extended day care up to four hours).
To learn more about the Prakriti Day Care centres, review the near-site/near-home centres and rate chart.
Employee assistance program (EAP)
It can be stressful to read about coronavirus in the news, but it's important to focus on what you can control.Avoid corona panic
When life management issues arise, you don't have to go it alone. Adobe offers the employee assistance program (EAP) at no cost to you and available 24/7, 365 days a year. It provides you and your dependants access to confidential, short-term professional counselling services. You’re eligible for up to 10 free sessions per life issue each calendar year. You also have access to a full range of tools and resources on a variety of topics to assist you in balancing your work and personal needs. Some examples include:
- Shift work lifestyle
- Weight loss
- Workplace relationships
- Work/life balance
- Premarital concerns
- Physical health
- Self-help library
- Assessment tools
- Health risk assessment (HRA)
- Discussion group
Counselling & coaching
- Face-to-face counselling
- Telephone counselling
- Email counselling
- Chat counselling
- Wellness coaching
- Legal & financial information
Cost & confidentiality
- Free of cost for all employees and three dependent family members
- Any interaction with 1to1help will be strictly confidential
Our EAP partner, 1to1help
Adobe’s emotional and physical wellbeing partner, 1to1help, provides confidential EAP services that equip and support you as you meet life’s challenges.
Learn more on the 1to1help website or call 800-258-8121 / 800-258-8999 toll-free.
Adopting a child is an exciting and happy time. To help offset the cost of adoption, Adobe will reimburse you for eligible expenses up to ₹7,00,000 per child, up to a lifetime maximum of two children.
Once your adoption is finalised, leading to placement and custody of the child, log in to Concur and follow these instructions:
- Click Create New Claim
- Change the Cost Centre number to the Fringe Benefits Cost Centre (7890411) in the Create a New Expense Report page
- Select Expense Type Adoption Assistance Reimbursement from the dropdown list
- Complete the required fields
- Upload your scanned receipts or required documentation
- Click Save and then click Submit Report
Your reimbursement will be issued through payroll in accordance with normal pay periods and timelines after you submit the required documents and your claim is approved.
Contact the Employee Resource Centre with any questions.