Learn about the excellent coverage provided by Adobe’s medical plans. Healthcare is a big part of your total rewards, and we want you to get the most out of it.
Adobe’s medical plans feature comprehensive benefits to take care of your healthcare needs. From physiotherapy and nutritionists, to hospital visits and prescription drugs—we’ve got you covered.
Group health insurance
This policy covers hospital expenses related illness, disease or injury. Your spouse, dependent parents and up to two children are covered as well.
- Hospitalisation benefits with a Family Floater maximum of ₹7,00,000 for the entire family and a sublimit of ₹5,00,000 for parents
- Maternity-related hospitalisation expenses of up to ₹1,00,000 (counted towards your total benefit of ₹7,00,000)
- 20% copay for all parent claims
- Critical illness, which supplements your medical and disability
Group top up health insurance
You can enhance your medical coverage by purchasing additional insurance. This option is provided by United India Insurance and is available to all regular employees, spouses, dependent parents and up to two children. You can purchase coverage in the amounts of:
This plan offers additional benefits by giving you a higher amount of insured coverage for adverse health situations, immediate coverage for pre-existing conditions and increased age limit (up to 90). Review the India Group Top Up Health Insurance Policy [PDF] and India Group Top Up Health Insurance FAQs and Premiums [PDF] for more information.
To help you stay fit and be healthy, we offer an annual health screening through Medi Assist Healthcare Services. This benefit, available to all regular employees who have worked at Adobe for at least one month, allows you to get a free health check-up each year at prominent medical centres. The same benefits are extended to your dependants at subsidised rates, and there are multiple other discounted options available through the MediBuddy portal.
Health check-up FAQs
Can I get additional tests done?
Yes. You can purchase additional tests from the testing centre.
How long does it take to complete the check-up?
On average, a check-up takes about four hours.
What do I need to know before my check-up?
Here are some general practices for the health check-up:
- Women are not advised to have a health check-up during menstruation.
- X-rays are not recommended for anyone who is pregnant or might be pregnant.
- Bring your employee ID card with you to your appointment.
- You must fast 10–12 hours before your check-up. You can drink water.
- Avoid smoking and consuming alcohol for a minimum of 12 hours before your check-up.
- Bring a urine and stool sample in a sterilised container, which you can obtain from your nearest pharmacy.
- You are not required to make a payment at the medical centre, unless you are undergoing additional tests at your own discretion or at the recommendation of a consulting physician.
How can I get my medical report?
You can collect your original medical report from the medical centre after your check-up. You can also download a copy of your medical report from the Medical Repository on the MediBuddy portal.
Are my results confidential?
The diagnostic centre will deliver your report directly to you; individual reports will not be shared with Adobe. However, a summary dashboard of company overall health will be shared.
How often can I get a check-up?
You can get a check-up once a year (i.e., 365 days from last availed health check).
Can I change my health check-up package?
No, you cannot change your package. The packages are designed specifically for you by medical experts, based on your age and gender.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my appointment booked for my dependants?
Yes. If you cancel your appointment at least 24 hours in advance, you can get a full refund, minus a 2% processing fee. If you cancel less than 24 hours before your appointment, you can get a full refund, minus a 5% processing fee. To get your refund, you must complete the refund request form, available on the Annexure website, and email it to email@example.com. You will receive your refund within four to five working days.
With the ongoing pandemic, online doctor consultation is the easiest and most convenient way to address your health concerns. Telemedicine connects you to specialist doctors from the most trusted hospitals. You can consult doctors online across 30+ specialties via chat, audio or video call. You can also book a lab test or order medicines from home.