At Adobe, our wellbeing matters. It’s part of our mindset and culture, and we all have a role to play. Learn more about Adobe’s global Wellbeing strategy [PDF].
These Adobe benefits can help you handle everyday challenges and provide support for ongoing mental health.
Employee assistance program (EAP)
Watch this video about the EAP:
It can be stressful to read about coronavirus in the news, but it's important to focus on what you can control.Avoid corona panic
When life management issues arise, you don't have to go it alone. Adobe offers the employee assistance program (EAP) at no cost to you and available 24/7, 365 days a year. It provides you and your dependants access to confidential, short-term professional counselling services. You’re eligible for up to 10 free sessions per life issue each calendar year. You also have access to a full range of tools and resources on a variety of topics to assist you in balancing your work and personal needs. Some examples include:
- Shift work lifestyle
- Weight loss
- Workplace relationships
- Work/life balance
- Premarital concerns
- Physical health
- Self-help library
- Assessment tools
- Health risk assessment (HRA)
- Discussion group
Counselling & coaching
- Face-to-face counselling
- Telephone counselling
- Email counselling
- Chat counselling
- Wellness coaching
- Legal & financial information
Cost & confidentiality
- Free of cost for all employees and three dependent family members
- Any interaction with 1to1help will be strictly confidential
Our EAP partner, 1to1help
Adobe’s emotional and physical wellbeing partner, 1to1help, provides confidential EAP services that equip and support you as you meet life’s challenges.
Learn more on the 1to1help website or call 1800-258-8121 / 1800-258-8999 toll-free.
Headspace meditation app
Headspace is a personal trainer for your mind. The Headspace app gives you access to short, guided meditation sessions—delivered straight to your phone or browser—that help you manage your stress, sleep better, find your focus, boost your creativity and achieve more balance in your life. It’s meditation made easy—and it’s free to Adobe employees and a family or household member of their choice.
To get started:
- Visit Adobe's Headspace page and enroll with your first name, last name and Adobe email address.
- If you’ve previously created a Headspace account, enter your login information. If you’re new to Headspace, click sign up for free to set up your account. Be sure to use your Adobe email when you sign up. You’ll create a unique password.
- Once you’ve set up your Headspace account, download the Headspace app from the App Store or Google Play.
Headspace is available in multiple languages and offers a variety of accessibility options. Learn more about Headspace by watching the Say Hello to Headspace video.
One of the best ways to increase the likelihood that you’ll stick to a health goal—like meditating daily with the Headspace app—is to have the support of another person to keep you accountable and share the experience.
You may invite one person in your family or household to join. There is no cost to the employee or the family/household member.
To add your +1:
- Log on to Headspace from your computer (you cannot do this from the app)
- After logging in, click on your name on the righthand corner of the page
- Click on Accounts
- Navigate down to Subscription Details and click edit
- Click on Manage Accounts on the right
- You’ll be taken to the Manage accounts page where you can invite your family or household member.
If you’re having trouble navigating, after logging on to Headspace, click on headspace.com/family/manage to take you directly to the Manage Accounts page.
If you have questions, or if you’re having issues with your account email Headspace.
Eligibility: All regular Adobe employees (including interns) are eligible to participate in the programme. Regular employees include full-time and part-time employees who work the minimum hours required to be eligible for benefits.