We understand that life doesn’t stop when you leave work—caring for your family is your top priority, and we have benefits that assist you in doing so. We also provide programmes to help you grow—whether it’s going back to school or finding balance with our employee assistance programme. Learn more about the benefits to support you in balancing your life beyond the workplace.
To help you be your best, every day, Adobe is always looking for new ways to help you balance your work life with your personal life. With this in mind, Adobe offers the following day care options across the India offices.
|Number of Seats||Bangalore and Noida: No seats are reserved for Adobe. Admissions on first-come, first-served basis. One-week notice for each admission is required.||Noida: No seats are reserved for Adobe. Admissions on first-come, first-served basis.|
|Time||8:30 am–7:30 pm||9:30 am–6:30 pm|
|Contact||Bangalore & Noida: 7259120315 or sowmya.m
|Sadhya Mankotia at 8800990781 or Ritu Jain at 8700742796
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Near Site Centre||PTP & PTC||Noida 25A / Noida 132|
|Additional Feature||Provision for Special Childcare|
KLAY Day Care Centres are a chain of high-end preschools, and providers of day care and after school services. Adobe employees are entitled to a corporate discount on services provided by KLAY. Some of the benefits are:
- No admission fee
- Near-site centres and near-home centres to choose from
- For near-site centres, Adobe will bear the charges for full-day care and half-day care/extended half-day care (excluding schooling) and food.
- For near-home centres, parents will be responsible for all costs.
- Focus on developing children's logical-mathematical, linguistic, musical, interpersonal and intrapersonal skills
- KLAY teachers create a safe and secure environment for every child. KLAY provides a well-maintained, ventilated and organised physical environment to ensure safety.
To learn more about the KLAY Day Care centres, review the near-site/near-home centres and rate chart.
The guiding principle of Prakriti School is “Nothing can be taught. It can only be learned.” Through their holistically focused curriculum emphasising arts and crafts, music, dance, drama and sports, they promote creative thinking, progress at one’s own pace and nonconformity to external standards. Some of the benefits are:
- No admission fee
- Day care services (no schooling)
- For near-site centres, Adobe will bear the charges for full-day care and meals. Parents will be responsible for any additional charges (extended day care up to four hours).
To learn more about the Prakriti Day Care centres, review the near-site/near-home centres and rate chart.
Adopting a child is an exciting and happy time. To help offset the cost of adoption, Adobe will reimburse you for eligible expenses up to ₹7,00,000 per child, up to a lifetime maximum of two children.
Once your adoption is finalised, leading to placement and custody of the child, log in to Concur and follow these instructions:
- Click Create New Claim
- Change the Cost Centre number to the Fringe Benefits Cost Centre (7890411) in the Create a New Expense Report page
- Select Expense Type Adoption Assistance Reimbursement from the dropdown list
- Complete the required fields
- Upload your scanned receipts or required documentation
- Click Save and then click Submit Report
Your reimbursement will be issued through payroll in accordance with normal pay periods and timelines after you submit the required documents and your claim is approved.
Contact the Employee Resource Centre with any questions.