At Adobe, our wellbeing matters. It’s part of our mindset and culture, and we all have a role to play. Learn more about Adobe’s global Wellbeing strategy [PDF].
These Adobe benefits can help you handle everyday challenges and provide support for ongoing mental health.
Employee assistance program (EAP)
Starting in 2024, you now get 12 free, confidential EAP counselling sessions.
Watch this video about the EAP:
When life management issues arise, you don't have to go it alone. Adobe offers the employee assistance program (EAP) at no cost to you and available 24/7, 365 days a year. It provides you and your dependants access to confidential, short-term professional counselling services. You’re eligible for up to 12 free sessions per life issue each calendar year. You also have access to a full range of tools and resources on a variety of topics to assist you in balancing your work and personal needs. Some examples include:
- Shift work lifestyle
- Weight loss
- Workplace relationships
- Work/life balance
- Premarital concerns
- Physical health
- Self-help library
- Assessment tools
- Health risk assessment (HRA)
- Discussion group
Counselling & coaching
- Face-to-face counselling
- Telephone counselling
- Email counselling
- Chat counselling
- Wellness coaching
- Legal & financial information
Cost & confidentiality
- Free of cost for all employees and three dependent family members
- Any interaction with 1to1help will be strictly confidential
Our EAP partner, 1to1help
Adobe’s emotional and physical wellbeing partner, 1to1help, provides confidential EAP services that equip and support you as you meet life’s challenges.
Learn more on the 1to1help website or call 1800-258-8121 / 1800-258-8999 toll-free.
Headspace meditation app
Headspace is a personal trainer for your mind. The Headspace app gives you access to short, guided meditation sessions—delivered straight to your phone or browser—that help you manage your stress, sleep better, find your focus, boost your creativity and achieve more balance in your life. It’s meditation made easy—and it’s free to Adobe employees and a family or household member of their choice.
To get started:
- Visit Adobe's Headspace page and enroll with your first name, last name and Adobe email address.
- If you’ve previously created a Headspace account, enter your login information. If you’re new to Headspace, click sign up for free to set up your account. Be sure to use your Adobe email when you sign up. You’ll create a unique password.
- Once you’ve set up your Headspace account, download the Headspace app from the App Store or Google Play.
Headspace is available in multiple languages and offers a variety of accessibility options.
One of the best ways to increase the likelihood that you’ll stick to a health goal—like meditating daily with the Headspace app—is to have the support of another person to keep you accountable and share the experience.
You may invite one person in your family or household to join. There is no cost to the employee or the family/household member.
To add your +1:
- Log on to Headspace from your computer (you cannot do this from the app)
- After logging in, click on your name on the righthand corner of the page
- Click on Accounts
- Navigate down to Subscription Details and click edit
- Click on Manage Accounts on the right
- You’ll be taken to the Manage accounts page where you can invite your family or household member.
If you’re having trouble navigating, after logging on to Headspace, click on headspace.com/family/manage to take you directly to the Manage Accounts page.
If you have questions, or if you’re having issues with your account email Headspace.
Eligibility: All regular Adobe employees (including interns) are eligible to participate in the programme. Regular employees include full-time and part-time employees who work the minimum hours required to be eligible for benefits.
Thrive Global wellbeing app
Thrive Global helps you build small, healthy habits (microsteps) into your day to beat burnout and feel more focused. With Thrive Global, you can achieve wellbeing goals related to sleep, food, movement, stress management, focus, connection, or money.
Thrive Global is available to employees and interns, plus one family or household member.
How it works
Access the Thrive Global platform through the app, your browser, Microsoft Teams, and Slack, making it easy to incorporate wellbeing into your day. The browser and mobile app platforms are available in Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Thrive Global supports your wellbeing with these features:
- Journeys: Choose a behaviour change, and reach your personal goals by completing small, science-backed microsteps that build over time to create meaningful change.
- Daily check-in questions and insights: Reflect on your wellbeing, and get personalised insights into your strengths and opportunities for growth based on your responses.
- Challenges: Start a personal challenge or join or create a group challenge with colleagues to add an extra layer of guidance and motivation.
- Resource library: Explore resources, including 60- to 90-second resets—quick breaks to breathe throughout your day—plus articles, role model stories, and podcasts.
- Achievement tokens: Complete journeys, daily check-ins, and microsteps to earn tokens and grow plants in a virtual garden.
How to get started
There are three ways to begin using Thrive.
Create a Thrive Global account
- Visit Thrive Global from your browser, or download the mobile app (Apple | Google).
- Enter Adobe as the company name, and follow the prompts to sign up via SSO.
Access from Slack
- Make sure you are in the Adobe workspace, adobe.enterprise.slack.com.
- Click this link or copy it into your browser.
- When you see a web page that says, Redirecting to Thrive, click Open Slack in the pop up, or click open this link in your browser.
If you do not see a Redirecting to Thrive message:
- Locate the button with the red and white Adobe icon at the bottom of the Sign In To Your Workspace page content, and choose Open/Add.
- Search Adobe in the search bar and scroll down to select the red and white Adobe logo for the Adobe workspace.
- Click View Details, then Join and Launch in Slack. The app will then show up in your Slack apps bar.
Access from Microsoft Teams
- In the Microsoft Teams app on your computer, navigate to the Apps icon in the left-hand menu.
- Search for Thrive Global, and look for the blue leaf icon.
- Click Add and then Add again.
If you need support, reach out to email@example.com and include Adobe in your subject line.
How to add your free +1
Whatever goal you’re hoping to achieve, having a partner can help you stick with it.
You can invite one person in your family or household to join Thrive Global at no cost to you or your +1.
- Log in to Thrive Global from your browser, mobile app, or Microsoft Teams.
- Click on your profile, select Invite, and choose how you’d like to invite your +1 (by email or by direct link or QR code from Invite family & friends to Thrive).