We want you to feel your best so you can be your best—at work and in life. That's why we offer support for getting and staying well.
Succeed with the help of a qualified dietician! When you decide to make healthy changes to your lifestyle, consider the guidance of a personal dietician. A dietician will work with you to achieve your goals—such as managing weight, improving your fitness, eating healthy with a hectic schedule and many more.
How to start
After you complete the health risk assessment, you can get in touch with a dietician through e-counselling or by calling 1-800-270-1790 toll-free to book a telephonic session. You will need to provide your name, contact info, preferred contact times and what you would like to discuss with the dietician.
Health risk assessment
Get a personalized report of your health risks and opportunities! The assessment asks you simple questions about your health. Once completed, you’ll receive a detailed health report, a health risk rating and simple actions you can take to improve. The assessment is free and confidential—no one will see your information without your permission. Complete the health risk assessment now!
For more details on the Health Risk Assessment please refer to the FAQs [PDF].
Onsite health facilities
We’ve invested in bringing health care to you. At work, you have access to many clinics and fitness facilities.
Take advantage of the following services:
- Free ergonomic assessment
- Breakout stretching sessions
- Free physiotherapy treatment
- Group ergonomic therapy sessions
To make an appointment, use SharePoint or contact the resource listed for your location:
- Noida 25A: Use extension 35736 or email email@example.com
- Noida132: Use extension 36105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bangalore PTP: Use extension 38641 or email email@example.com
- Bangalore Trinity: Use extension 31891 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Doctor on campus
A general physician is available at all Adobe office locations. The service is provided at no cost to you, and your family members can use it as well. Adobe will email you when the specialist is onsite, and where you can find him or her.
To make an appointment, review the Doctor on Campus Availability [PDF], then contact the resource listed for your location:
- Noida 25A: Use extension 35736 or email email@example.com
- Noida132: Use extension 13143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bangalore PTP: Use extension 39586 or email email@example.com
- Bangalore Trinity: Use extension 33845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical specialist on campus
Specialty doctors visit the Adobe office frequently to provide consultation and advice to employees. Examples of visiting physicians include gynaecologists, nutritionists, ENTs and general physicians.
Through the onsite pharmacy helpdesk, you can get medications, priced at discounted rates, (savings of 22–25% on most medications) delivered to your home or workplace.
Yoga, meditation and Zumba
We all know we need to exercise more—our lifestyles are more and more sedentary. Most of us are aware of risks associated with a sedentary lifestyle, and want to make changes to help achieve more balance, better health, better performance at the workplace, and better ability to face challenges and cope with risks and stress.
Through a partnership with Cure/Cult Fit and Fitternity, Adobe offers yoga and Zumba sessions at all Adobe India locations. Yoga sessions are offered on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Zumba sessions are offered on Wednesdays and Fridays.
Enroll by logging in to the IAM portal for your location. You may also request to be added to the following DLs:
- Noida 25A: email@example.com
- Noida132: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bangalore PTP: email@example.com
- Bangalore Trinity: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headspace meditation app
Headspace is a personal trainer for your mind. The Headspace app gives you access to short, guided meditation sessions—delivered straight to your phone or browser—that help you manage your stress, sleep better, find your focus, boost your creativity and achieve more balance in your life. It’s meditation made easy—and it’s free to Adobe employees.
To get started:
- Visit Adobe's Headspace page and enroll with your first name, last name and Adobe email address.
- If you’ve previously created a Headspace account, enter your login information. If you’re new to Headspace, click "sign up for free” to set up your account. Be sure to use your Adobe email when you sign up. You’ll create a unique password.
- Once you’ve set up your Headspace account, download the Headspace app from the App Store or Google Play.
Learn more about Headspace by watching the Say Hello to Headspace video.
Eligibility: All regular Adobe employees (including interns) are eligible to participate in the program. Regular employees include full-time and part-time employees who work the minimum hours required to be eligible for benefits.
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) has a lot of material that can help you stop smoking for good! There are several resources in the self-help library, including understanding how nicotine addiction works, the effects of smoking and what steps you can take to quit. Visit 1to1help.net to learn about the EAP services. You may also call 1800-270-1790 toll-free for more information or to set up an appointment with a counsellor.
For username and password, please see the launch mailer from 1to1help.net.
Wellness Reimbursement Program
We want to help you and your immediate family members maintain a well-rounded, healthy lifestyle. We will reimburse you up to INR 39,312 in 2020 for gym memberships, fitness classes, nutritional counseling and much more. Don't get stuck in the same old routine—try a new program on us!
The amount Adobe reimburses you will increase or decrease each year, based on the currency exchange rate with the U.S. dollar. For more information, review the Wellness Reimbursement policy [PDF], FAQs [PDF] and view the complete list of eligible expenses [PDF]. All new employees, regardless of hire date, will receive the full annual wellness reimbursement amount.
All expenses must be incurred and submitted for reimbursement during the current calendar year. Reimbursements will be issued through Payroll after you submit all receipts and your claim is approved. Submit by the last Tuesday of the month for payment in the following month’s pay cycle.
- Any expenses received prior to 30 December will count toward the current year's reimbursement.
- Any expenses received on or after 31 December will count toward the following year's reimbursement.
Take advantage of the reimbursement and file a claim through My Adobe Benefits (SSO).