Learn about the excellent coverage provided by Adobe’s medical plans. Health care is a big part of your total rewards, and we want you to get the most out of it.
Adobe’s medical plans feature comprehensive benefits to take care of your health care needs. From physiotherapy and nutritionists, to hospital visits and prescription drugs—we’ve got you covered.
Group Health Insurance
This policy covers hospital expenses related illness, disease or injury. Your spouse, dependent parents and up to two children are covered as well.
- Hospitalization benefits with a “Family Floater” maximum of INR 700,000 for the entire family and a sublimit of INR 500,000 for parents
- Maternity-related hospitalization expenses of up to INR 100,000 (counted toward your total benefit of INR 700,000)
- 20% copay for all parent claims
- Critical illness, which supplements your medical and disability
Group Top Up Health Insurance
You can enhance your medical coverage by purchasing additional insurance. This option is provided by United India Insurance and is available to all regular employees, spouses, dependent parents and up to two children. You can purchase coverage in the amounts of:
- INR 100,000
- INR 200,000
- INR 300,000
- INR 400,000
- INR 500,000
- INR 700,000
- INR 10,00,000
- INR 15,00,000
- INR 20,00,000
This plan offers additional benefits by giving you a higher amount of insured coverage for adverse health situations, immediate coverage for pre-existing conditions and increased age limit (up to 90). Review the India Group Top Up Health Insurance Policy [PDF] and India Group Top Up Health Insurance FAQs and Premiums [PDF] for more information.
To help you stay fit and be healthy, we offer an annual health screening through Medi Assist Healthcare Services. This benefit, available to all regular employees who have worked at Adobe for at least one month, allows you to get a free health checkup each year at prominent medical centers. The same benefits are extended to your dependents at subsidized rates, and there are multiple other discounted options available through the MediBuddy portal.
In 2018, we will hold convenient onsite health checkup camps in May, August and November. New this year, employees will receive two additional tests—Vitamin D3 and Vitamin B12—at the onsite camps (these tests are not available off site).
To book an appointment at least two days in advance, log in to the MediBuddy portal and follow this path: Wellness > Health Check > Book and Appointment. You will receive an appointment confirmation within four hours, between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. on weekdays. If you need to reschedule your appointment (at least 24 hours in advance) or cancel your appointment, email email@example.com.
Health checkup FAQs
Can I get additional tests done?
Yes. You can purchase additional tests from the testing center.
How long does it take to complete the checkup?
On average, a checkup takes about four hours.
What do I need to know before my checkup?
Here are some general practices for the health checkup:
- Women are not advised to have a health checkup during menstruation.
- X-rays are not recommended for anyone who is pregnant or might be pregnant.
- Bring your employee ID card with you to your appointment.
- You must fast 10-12 hours before your checkup. You can drink water.
- Avoid smoking and consuming alcohol for a minimum of 12 hours before your checkup.
- Bring a urine and stool sample in a sterilized container, which you can obtain from your nearest pharmacy.
- You are not required to make a payment at the medical center, unless you are undergoing additional tests at your own discretion or at the recommendation of a consulting physician.
How can I get my medical report?
You can collect your original medical report from the medical center after your checkup. You can also download a copy of your medical report from the Medical Repository on the MediBuddy portal.
Are my results confidential?
The diagnostic center will deliver your report directly to you; individual reports will not be shared with Adobe. However, a summary dashboard of company overall health will be shared.
How often can I get a checkup?
You can get a check-up once a year (i.e. 365 days from last availed health check).
Can I change my health checkup package?
No, you cannot change your package. The packages are designed specifically for you by medical experts, based on your age and gender.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my appointment booked for my dependents?
Yes. If you cancel your appointment at least 24 hours in advance, you can get a full refund, minus a 2% processing fee. If you cancel less than 24 hours before your appointment, you can get a full refund, minus a 5% processing fee. To get your refund, you must complete the Refund Request Form, available on the Annexure website, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive your refund within 4-5 working days.