Whether you’re financing your own education or saving for your child’s future, Adobe programs can help you do it all. From navigating the admissions maze, to saving money for college and reimbursing your own education experiences—Adobe has you covered.
Education Reimbursement Program
To support you in your pursuit of continuing education, Adobe's Education Reimbursement Program will reimburse you up to a maximum of $10,000 per year for tuition and books for courses, graduate programs and certain certificate programs that meet the reimbursement program's eligibility criteria.
How to get started
Prior to beginning a course, review the Education Reimbursement Program policy [PDF] to ensure your course work meets the criteria and is covered under the program.
1. Confirm your course work is covered
- For graduate and degree work, make sure the institution is on the list of accredited institutions.
- For professional certification from a non-accredited intuition, check the last page of the policy for covered certifications. Only certain professional certifications from non-accredited institutions are eligible under the policy.
2. Confirm your course work meets the approved timeframe
- Unless it is part of a certification listed on the last page of the policy, a program or class must exceed one week (7 days) in duration based on its start and end date.
3. Obtain manager approval
- Have a conversation with your manager to get approval and ensure your course is business-related and there are no schedule or time commitment issues with you taking the course.
How to submit an application
Once you have verbal approval from your manager:
- Log on to your TRI-AD account (SSO).
- Submit your Tuition Reimbursement Application by selecting the Manage Tuition Applications tile.
- Complete the required fields.
If you enter a non-accredited institution for an authorized certification course, please allow 2 business days for TRI-AD to verify the program you are taking and school you will attend.
- Once you have submitted your application and your school has been validated, your manager will receive an email notification requesting they review and approve your application. Their decision will be emailed to you.
- If your application is approved, you may register and complete the course.
- If your application is denied, TRI-AD will reach out to you for more information or your manager will let you know about their decision to deny it.
How to claim your reimbursement
Once your course is successfully completed:
- Log on to your TRI-AD account (SSO).
- Select the Manage Tuition Applications tile, then click on the green dot (Add Claim) icon.
- Scan and upload your detailed tuition receipt, book receipt, grade report or certificate, and any other pertinent materials for reviewing your claim for reimbursement.
- Within three business days, TRI-AD will notify you if there are any issues with your claim.
- Approved claims will be reimbursed through payroll within two pay periods of your successful claim submission. Review the TRI-AD submission deadlines [PDF] for timing of reimbursement.
Through Bright Horizons, get insider advice from former college admission and financial aid officers to help smooth the college application process. Plus, learn strategies for writing the killer college essay, saving for college and education loan repayment. You can also access web-based workshops, expert 1:1 counseling and additional web-based assistance to ensure your children (and you!) reach your academic goals.
Register and access more detailed information at Bright Horizons. Visit Bright Horizons and register for College Coach® using Corporate Passcode: adobecoach for the initial registration to access these benefits. You may also call 888-527-3550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
529 Education Savings Plan
As your children focus on their education, we'll help you save for it! You can set aside money for qualified K–12 or college education costs and let it grow tax-free. Vanguard’s 529 Selection Tool will provide personalized guidance on selecting the best 529 plan for you, based on where you live and your investment preferences. This tool will inform you about the Vanguard 529 plan and other plans in your state that may be better for you due to tax benefits. So, you have nothing to lose and a lot to gain by checking it out!