Like many people, you may find yourself needing legal assistance sooner rather than later. You’ll want a lawyer you can trust at the right price and an easy way to get connected. With our legal plan, you’ll have a network of attorneys to help when you’re buying a home, planning for your family’s future, caring for aging parents and other key times in your life.
Take advantage of:
- An experienced service team to help you find the right attorney
- Experienced legal advice and representation, in person or by phone
- In-court representation for covered legal matters
- A mobile app and online tools for your convenience
- No copays, deductibles, or claim forms with network attorneys
Estate planning at your fingertips
Our newly redesigned website provides you with the ability to create a power of attorney or a living will in as little as 15 minutes. Answer a few questions about yourself, your family and your assets to create these documents instantly.
4 Hours for non-covered matters
Adobe’s plan now covers up to 4 hours of services that are not covered under the plan. For example, reproductive assistance, property tax assessment, and bankruptcy are examples of services where up to four hours would be covered.*
*No more than a combined maximum total of four hours of attorney time and service are provided for the member, spouse and qualified dependents, annually.
You can choose between two plan options:
- MetLife Legal Plans covers you, your spouse and your dependents for $18.23 per month. See what’s covered.
- MetLife Legal Plans Plus Parents covers you, your spouse, your dependents and your parents for $24.23 per month. See what’s covered.
You can enroll as a new hire, during a qualifying life event or during Open Enrollment.
For assistance please call 800-821-6400 or visit info.legalplans.com and enter access code 9903940 for MetLife Legal Plans or 9903942 for MetLife Legal Plans Plus Parents.
Get help without enrolling
Even if you’re not enrolled in the MetLife Legal Plans, you can access their library of self-help documents, including templates ranging from lease agreements to promissory notes.