Protect your finances by securing favorable credit rates, guarding against unexpected legal and health care expenses and taking advantage of financial planning and counseling services.
Start your journey to financial wellbeing with the financial self-assessment provided by My Secure Advantage (MSA). This assessment only takes a few minutes to complete and the results are completely confidential.
- Ready to find out where you stand financially? Take the assessment to pinpoint your goals, determine your priorities and get actionable next steps.
- Find out how healthy, or stressful, your finances really are. The assessment calculates your financial wellness score based on your personal responses.
- Your customized action plan gathers relevant resources like online video courses, guides, calculators, and more so that you know exactly what to do next.
Ready? Register or log in to the MSA website and select Assessment.
Budgeting and spending support tool
Control your money your way and on your time. With 24/7 visibility and bank-level security, Wallet makes it easier than ever to budget, save, and get a clear view of your finances. Better yet, it’s free to all Adobe employees.
Developed by My Secure Advantage (MSA), use Wallet to:
- Bring together all of your financial accounts in one convenient place.
- Create a manageable budget and track your spending.
- Plan for the unplanned, reduce debt, and increase net worth.
Visit the My Secure Advantage site to sign up and take control of your financial future.
Financial wellness coaching
Adobe offers free money coaching for employees and their families year round. Sessions are one-on-one, confidential and provided over the phone or via videoconference (upon request). Coaching is offered by a team of experienced, unbiased, certified financial professionals, who have nothing to sell. Their only job is to help you improve your financial life and empower you to reach your goals. Your coach can assist with identifying issues, discussing options, and creating an achievable action plan. Discuss subjects like taxes, retirement planning, investing, spending strategies, buying a home and more.
Schedule your consultations online by visiting adobe.mysecureadvantage.com or calling My Secure Advantage (MSA) at 888-724-2326 to get started.
If you need help navigating the MSA site or have questions about an upcoming appointment, login into adobe.mysecureadvantage.com and access the new chat feature to connect with dedicated staff for live support!
529 education savings plan
As your children focus on their education, we'll help you save for it! You can set aside money for qualified K–12 or college education costs and let it grow tax-free. Vanguard’s 529 Selection Tool will provide personalized guidance on selecting the best 529 plan for you, based on where you live and your investment preferences. This tool will inform you about the Vanguard 529 plan and other plans in your state that may be better for you due to tax benefits. So, you have nothing to lose and a lot to gain by checking it out!
Tax preparation and guidance
My Secure Advantage (MSA) has a number of ways to help relieve some of the stress of tax season. You can get answers to your tax related questions by contacting an MSA Money Coach tax specialist (Adobe covers the cost!). Call 888-724-2326 to schedule your virtual appointment.
You also have access to Assisted Tax Preparation and Do It Yourself (DIY) tax preparation through TaxAct. For a tax expert to prepare and file your return see MSA Assisted Tax Prep [PDF] and for discounted DIY online tax filing services see MSA DIY Tax Prep [PDF].
Finding a financial advisor
If you’re searching for a financial advisor, make sure you choose the right person to fit your specific needs and financial goals. Make an informed decision by asking the important questions that help you:
- Determine their personal fit and level of experience in the areas that matter most to you
- Understand their fees and responsibilities
- Learn their general support model and financial planning capabilities
- Know their level of guidance around Adobe’s equity programs
- Identify their support if you are considering retirement
We’ve put together a list of potential questions [PDF] that you can use to help guide your conversation.
In addition, you have access to financial advice services through Vanguard and E*TRADE.
Adobe employees enjoy affordable banking and personal service at KeyPoint Credit Union. Become a member today by opening a free Organic Checking account or an Unlimited Checking account with ATM fee rebates and enjoy low-rate auto loans, home loans and credit cards; over 30,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide; free mobile and online banking and a debit card with free rewards! Visit kpcu.com/joinnow or call 888-255-3637.